Would girls care if I'm poor?

Like if I start dating and we go out to eat. I dont want to pay for her because Im dirt poor. Like I will pay for my food, but I would want her to pay for herself. Is that too much to ask or will it be ok?

• Yes thats fine, but I'd be worried that you were poor
  • No! I ain't paying shit dude
  • Im a gold digger
    Vote C
  • Maybe occasionally, but please try to pay sometimes
    Vote D
  • Results
    Vote E
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew a guy and we always took turns paying. It was always a fun time too

Most Helpful Guy

• More woman than you think would not care. It's not necessarily where you are but where you are going.

• oh yeah. i heard that before. thanks for reminding me of that cool statement.

• Just stay ambitious in life and have goals. Working smart and working hard is sexy to a woman but you can be getting good grades as well or a combination of both.

• Thanks, good luck and keep me updated if you can.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I voted A because it's closer to what I feel. But I wouldn't be worried if you were poor. I'm poor my damn self lol

I made more money than my first ex. And my second ex would go from job to job.
    They were both kinda "proud" types and felt bad if I paid the bill or even split it.
    But I've always felt whoever made the date/invites is the one who is responsible paying. The other person should offer to pay, but ultimately it's up to the one who invited.

• I don't get why guys always label woman as gold digger. Each woman is different I honestly believe that money is not that fucking important and shouldn't play a role when you like someone to be with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Be upfront and ask her if she doesn't mind going dutch since you can't afford it. Maybe a home cooked meal from you unless your still living at home?