FEMALES: what age group of men do you find most attractive? based on LOOKS only?

sorry to leave out the lesbians, but this question is only about the age of men that women are most attracted to.

please post your age as well and give reasons why you're most attracted to the age group. (:

• under 18.
    5% (2)
  • 18-24
    31% (13)
  • 24-30
    43% (18)
  • 30-40
    19% (8)
  • 40-50
    0% (0)
  • 50+
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• 24-30 when they're in their prime lol

What Girls Said 11

• I'm 24 and I vote C, but I like older than that too like up to mid 30s. I prefer guys who have beards and everything.
    I'm sorry, but if I have more mustache than you, we're gonna have problems lol

• lmao at your last statement. I'm the opposite though, I prefer a young face on men.

• 24-30's

I would say my age. But a lot of time the amount of immaturity there bothers me, or gets in the way of any initial attraction we had.

I'm not saying all guys my age are like this. But I've found a lot more men in their late 20's, early 30's, ready for a relationship.

• I'm attracted to people who are around my age.

• 25 to 45ish.
    I don't like really young looking guys.

• men in their mid 20s to early 40s
    for my age, 33, the range is not too young, not too old, and their relatively put together

• yea, I like early 20's to mid 30's best. though, the guy would have to be at least mid 20s simply because of the different mind set. last guy I dated was 6 years younger and absolutely had to party every weekend, couldn't stand a simple night in or even something more tame while going out. it got really annoying, really fast.

• that's just one guy though. i'm sure not all of them are like that.

• no, of course not. but most are, at that age.

• I have to say 24-30

• 15-34.

A lot of guys in my town do not look their age, you could mistaken a 15 year-old for a 21 year-old. Some might find it strange that I would find younger guys attractive, I guess I just missed out on those high school moments. Being at an all-girls school didn't really get my drive going. The only excuse I got.

• lol. just don't act on your attraction for the underage boys. you don't want to get yourself in any trouble ;)

• I voted 50+. I prefer men much older than myself. I always have. Not only in the looks department, but I find them much easier to talk to and connect with.

• 20-35 same with women , I think both genders look the best between 20-35 (sometimes 16-40)

• I'm 19 and I would say 24 through 40.

• because being 19 i prefer guys similar age to me :)