Girls, Do women like?

Do you women like men that Are...

Personality:
Excitable, Stubborn, Smart, athletic, a bit of a gamer and, a goof ball at times.

Appearance: wears sweatshirts, t-shirts, plaid short sleeve button shirt, jeans, sweat pants.

• I'll like a guy like that
    57% (46)
  • Not the perfect guy but maybe
    31% (25)
  • Um.. No
    9% (7)
  • I like and don't like that type of guy
    3% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
This was just a test to see if I could actually find someone that likes me in the future..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno about excitable and how stubborn, haha? But I like goofy, smart, and a gamer.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• Everything sounds great apart from... stubbornness. I'm very stubborn so we'd be so mismatched. Lol! 😂😂

0|0
    1|0
  • That sounds like a pretty generic guy tbh. Not that I mind, but it sounds like a typical guy. If there's a connection, then yeah I'd be into it

0|0
    0|0
  • depends if we click or not

this is just seeing someone on paper

The reality of our interaction is what will dictate things

1|0
    1|0
  • It all sounds good to me on paper but that doesn't mean I would actually develop feelings for you if I met you.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sounds good except stubborn. I'm stubborn myself and we'd never get anything done lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I would like a guy like that. I'm indifferent actually. If we click we click

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on their other personality traits. The guy you described seems okay, based on your description. But I'd have to know more.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't care what he (is it you... maybe, huh? ;) ) wears but as long as he's an excitable goof who doesn't afraid to show he cares, I'd like him.

and lemme tell ya a little secret, promise you won't tell.. I'm a bit gamer myself. oops!

0|0
    1|0
  • Personality is fine, but the appearance would annoy the life out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he's good looking then ya sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty stubborn myself. So we probably wouldn't be a good match. Like my ex and we would argue a lot.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, I'm a bit of a gamer so obviously I'd like a guy who plays games too :P And bruh, sweats ftw

0|0
    1|0
  • That's so cool don't change yourself for no on but yourself.

0|0
    1|0
  • Doesn't sound bad!

0|0
    1|0