I read that 9 out of 10 girls butts stink. How can I increase my odds to meet the 10%?

I read a study that suggested that on average, about 90% of girls have stinky butt cracks. How do I meet the other 10%? Or are they all taken?

Updates:
I'm a neat freak who keeps my butt clean-shaven and thoroughly cleaned.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

  • The chances of you finding a girl who farts rainbow and glitter and poops candy canes aren't very high.. but don't settle for less.. okay.. keep finding her..

    2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

  • It's a buttcrack, smelling like flowers isn't in the description.

    3|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

  • Uhm.. I'm pretty sure everyone's ass stinks and one point or another. After all, you can't shit and expect it not to stink.. Some just clean themselves better than others.

    3|3
    0|0
  • I think you need help. Or you're a troll.

    2|1
    0|1
    • I'm sorry you think it's weird to want to date a clean person.

    • Sorry you think you're being reasonable about this. Life must be hard for you.

    • Yes, wanting a clean booty is making life feel like living in a Mad Max film.

  • I imagine your ass stinks too.

    3|2
    0|0
    • Why are you imagining my ass?

  • Sure. I bet that mean 99% of men stink. I doubt you belong to the 1%.

    But seriously. Do you think butt cracks smell like flowers? That us where shit comes out. Yeah we clean it and wash it but asshole is still there.

    2|0
    0|1
    • You seem perturbed. This is likely due to you not belonging to the 10%.

    • Show All
    • You must be talking about yourself.

    • You are still here?

What Guys Said 5

  • Well considering women fart and poop to and a woman's ass no matter how sexy it might look in those tight jeans is there so the woman can push her farts and poop out it probably does get a bit smelly at times. The is just life mate you will have to get use to it.

    0|0
    0|0
  • ... Well if you look at the stats you have given and tiny 10% chance that her but crack doesn't stink that's a ridiculous deal breaker. If supposedly 90% of women butt cracks stink then there's a good chance everyones celebrity female crush stinks.

    Whether your male or female the stench of being human will always be with us.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone farts and shits. I'm not sure where you're getting your stats from but I think 100% of women have a smelly asscrack. It's also a warm closed area where sweat accumulates.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Is this what passes for clever nowadays?

    0|0
    0|0
  • Butts are butts. If you happen to be very into rimming or alike, just tap her a warm nice bubblebath or alike before you go there. She'll be fresh as a daisy.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...