Girls, what does "power" mean in "women are attracted to power?

is it

leader of a college frat/club

money

popularity

good looks

high position

leadership?

and how can I get this power, as a college student

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Leadership is attractive. I think it's natural to like the alpha (lol, but not the type of guy who calls himself one)
    Leadership comes in many forms, it could be something as simple as president of a club, event organizer, or charity group. Good works with leadership is more attractive than just leadership though. Like, if a guy was really mean but the leader of a club or frat house, then that wouldn't make him attractive to me. But some people would like power regardless of character. However, men sometimes like women for shallow reasons as well.

• what if he was not too good looking? would you give him a chance?

• Yea, I'm not a model, and I don't need those types of looks in a partner.

• thanks for mhg

What Girls Said 5

• Authority. Pretty much, if you can easily get others to do things without having to beg. It also has to do with confidence and how you carry yourself. Don't be a douchebag or overconfident, though.

• i like guys who have courage to stand up for what they believe. i that way and i dont get along with weak people. none of the stuff you mentioned signified power to me. just a facade.

• I love smart guys. for me you can get that power by staying focused in your books and just becoming successful

• It's high position, leadership and charism it's the most important things.

• I guess it depends from girl to girl... for me I would say leadership...