Do girls always want to be with their boyfriend?

ill be honest i haven't really dated a girl and im 21. im hoping to soon though come 2016. But i was wondering when you are going out with a girl are they usually gonna want to be with you a lot and obsess over you? And are they gonna usually want to do stuff like cuddle and things of that nature?

Most Helpful Girl

• no. i dont think thats common. i mean hanging to sure but not 'always' and different people like different things. some people like cuddling, others dont. you basically figure this stuff out when you find someone yo like. and if you dont like cuddling or id like it make sure you date people who have similar preferences.

there's no one way women are.

• Are they gonna want to do stuff like kiss a lot though when your next to each other though? or stuff like that.

• for me i like doing that but not all the time often i like to just lay there and talk or say nothing. i love falling asleep together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Or something.

What Girls Said 5

• I genuinely enjoy hanging with my boyfriend most days, however if I want to hang out with friends then I will! I like to do all sorts of things stay in, go out etc.

• It comes in stages for women and men (in what I've personally seen, I should say). In the beginning stages of the relationship the woman wants to spend every waking moment with her new man, whereas the men want to do their own thing and chill with their guy friends. But as the relationship goes on, the roles reverse a little. The guys want to spend time with their girl; whereas the girls are now wanting to spend more time with their lady friends.

• Not all women are like that. It depends on the woman you find though. Some will love to cuddle with you, some are extremely clingy, and others don't like to be touched. :/

• Depends on the girl

• Some girls do me however I hate clingyness I think distance makes the heart fonder its nice to spend time and do things for each other but i do not want to see him every day

What Guys Said 0