Did She Seem To Like Me?

A few nights ago I went to a local bar n grill with family friends. Our server acted very awkward and nervous. She was still cool and cute. She rarely made contact with me. My friend said... Man.. she's nervous either she's new or has the hots for you. I really had that feeling, too. When she asked me how my dish was she said, "How's your chicken shrimp and stuff." Smiling and slightly laughing. She said it awkwardly so i laughed ans said.. it was awesome.. thanks. We were there for 3 hours. I was last to leave. She came by to clean the table. I asked.. how much you want got rent tonight jokingly. She looked at me blankly and said huh? I laughed and said, "We were here forever." She said."Oh.. Oh yeah lol. You guys are fine... have a good ni-one." And smiled. I was going to ask her out... but it got too weird and awkward. I'm thinking about going up after work and getting a table to see if I can talk to her more. She seemed to kinda' like by her nervous demeanor. Should I give it another shot?

11

What Girls Said 1

• You have nothing to lose. I say go for it and see what happens. At least then you know and don't have to have doubts anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• why don't you approach buddy