Do you cry when you dump someone?

if a girl is in a relationship with a guy for 2 years and it is very serious and it is going downhill. you like another guy whome you see as a soul mate ( not infituation) or and you decide to end the relationship with the guy you are with right now. will you cry when you end it and if yes is it because you dont want to hurt him or because you still have feelings for him

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I never cried after I dumped someone. If I dumped him, he must have done something that wasn't agreeable with me after the third time. First time I explain in a polite way I don't like it. They do it again, I warn them. After the third, I dump them. I was frustrated but relieved after I broke up with my ex of two years.

There have been a few mutual break ups (I don't consider dumping, since we discussed it amicably and parted ways on good terms).

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• After two years, if the person hasn't been horrible but the love has just died then yeah, they may well cry. It's sad having to call an end to things when nothing particular has gone wrong. It's sad that you can't make it work with someone you once loved so much.

I've left people I still loved because I knew it wasn't working and wasn't going to. It is very sad.

• I've never cried when dumping someone but I'd imagine that if I did it would be because I felt sad about the situation and having to leave someone. It isn't nice to hurt someone like that.

• there'd be a time when i'd cry since it was a serious relationship. however, i know what i did is right since it's wrong to love two guys at the same time. I have to let him go.

• it's hard for her cause she has to hurt you, she's just being emphatic, doesn't mean she want you back...

• @asker - if this^ is the question you really wanted to ask us, then here is your answer.

It's no more and no less than that. I'm sorry.

• I've done that before. Its very difficult.

• why did you cry or felt upset is it because the guy cried and you felt guilty?

• i am sorry if I asked you too many questions. how long did it take you to stop crying and feel good.

• Its fine. Maybe a few days.

• Well, I would definitely cry, and a lot , coz I don't wanna hurt him coz If I love him I won't leave him in the first place

• so you will be crying out of guilt?

• Yeah that's kinda it, I'm the kind of person that hates to hurt peoples feelings so I feel really guilty and that can last for weeks or months :/

• One guy. First love. Never wanted to dump him, I wanted to marry him but his parents were threatening to ruin his life.

• I wouldn't cry.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know depends

• I try to. It doesn't work. I'm one for dramatic exits.

• not cry but feels not good