Slept with a coworker that blushes around me and is always flirting with me and after we had sex he says he has a girlfriend? what should I do now?

It started out with a Facebook message saying hey what are you doing lets hangout. He spent the night and cuddled.. at work he told me he doesn't hate me for sleeping with me but I'm confused his fb says single
we have been talking for months and he never mentioned girlfriend when I told him he was cute and that we should go out sometime... I have feelings for him too...

He was drunk when I picked him up so I don't know when I said was he seeing anyone that night he said no...
Should I just tell him to never contact me again unless he is actually single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Welll these days the definitions of 'seing someone' and 'having a girlfriend' are often blurred, and you shouldn't ask drunk people if they are single...

• Let it go now, you don't want gossip to start around work, and then formally break up...

Most Helpful Girl

• You should never talk to him again. He's a jerk who used you for sex. In the future, avoid this by being harder to get in bed and not just sleeping with a guy so quick because he's cute and pays you some attention

What Guys Said 11

• Why would he tell you he doesn't hate you for sleeping together? Why should he hate you... sex takes two people, if he consented and you consented, why would he have reason to hate you?

It seems more reasonable that you should be the one that hates him, if he slept with you while he had a girlfriend, and didn't tell you about it. Now it just means that he sees you as a side girl that he doesn't have to be honest with. Though he is clearly not honest with his girlfriend either, so dishonesty seems to be a character trait.

To be honest, it shouldn't be the case of 'never contact me again until you are single'. It should be 'never contact me again. Period.' If he cheated on someone with you, he will have no problems cheating on you with someone else. So if you are not down with open relationships, this seems like someone you should really be having nothing to do with.

• Not everyone posts their status on fb. Kinda lame these days.
    He wanted in your pants and he achieved his goal. I wouldn't expect too much more out of him. Unless he makes a huge gesture like leaving his girlfriend and telling you that you are the only one for him, you are just a fun time for him.

• If all you want is a functional relationship, you should probably let it go. But if the sex is good, and you don't mind no strings attached, then do what you wanna do, no shame in having a good time.

• He's an asshole basically. There's not enough booze in the world to magically remove a girlfriend.

• In other words he just used you for sex... If he would have told you before sex he had a girlfriend and had you two still gone with it, things would have been different...

• Do whatever you want you're an adult 🙂

• If he has a girlfriend, I think you shy leave him be until he really is single again.

• Put it down to a mistake, a one night stand, even think of it as physical need like cake but just remember cake can just make you fat..

• Sounds like you are a side piece to him. The question is do you want to continue being a side piece or not?

• Leave him alone, you don't want to be like me. I've been with girl's who where married, had boyfriends or just had kids. Trust me it isn't worth it you'll feel shitty after a while.

• you got cheated.. just move on find another match

• Did you date him for a while before sleeping with him? You can either move on or haunt him, your choice. If you're angry, get on FB and thank him for a great night out, see if anyone takes notice? If he deletes your posts, it's a guarantee he's playing. Better in that case to move on. Just call it a good time, no sense being bitter about it. Learn and live? It depends a lot on whether you feel he lied to you, or you just assumed things... Usually if something is "funny" that's your correct intuition talking. So it's up to you, make sure his girlfriend finds out or leave it alone..

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he just used you for sex.