Who would you rather date if given the short description and no photo of these women?

*Just for fun*
I've made up a few different personalities who are quite different so with only that to judge on who would you rather get to know/ date?

1. The girl who is really sporty, funny, outgoing, very health conscious. LOVES routine and is trying to pursue a career in something health/fitness. Loves the gym and motivating people to be the best versions of themselves

Or

2. A girl who is all about photography, fashion and writing, an ambitious, love filled, smart kind-hearted dreamer who follows a creative career path and will try anything once. She loves to create things and will stop at nothing to reach her goals

Or

3. A classy, level-headed girl who is always thinking about business and a bit of workaholic who is also very smart and a great communicator but also knows how to have fun. She's smart and is always down for a business idea

Or finally

4. The girl who doesn't think about the future or really cares about it she just goes with the flow getting jobs where she can but often opening her heart up to many people and experiencing new places. She is friendly and very artistic but doesn't like routine.

• 1.
  • 2.
  • 3.
  • 4.

Most Helpful Guy

• Number 2 for the win.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl 2 and 4 sound like fun loving girls that you could have adventures with.

What Guys Said 12

• Last chick, I'd prolly pick first one in first three doe

• None of them to be honest. I didn't see the shy and quiet type there.

• Photography is a hobby of mine so I'll take # 2.
    I wouldn't be compatible with 1,3 and 4.
    1 - I don't work out that often and dislike routine.
    3 - I need someone that's available
    4 - She seems more like a friend with benefits than a relationship type since I'd get tired of her instability pretty quickly.

• 1, 2, 3 are very dateable and have very attractive traits. I voted for 1 though, she sounds way hot.

• Two or three. I like the "traditional" sort of girlie girl but also the classy type like British nobility.

• Neither of these fulfills attributes I am particulary interested in.

• I like work-a-holics. I don't have to do much with them.

• A little bit of all of them. Although, I do wonder if they would accept ME.

• Yep, another instance i can see i'm not like majority of people. I chose C.

• I know someone similar to number 2 and I'm in love with her.

• I like 2, she sounds artsy.

• I wouldn't go out with any girl unless I saw a photo first.

What Girls Said 1

• 4, because 4 is me