Should I leave my boyfriend?

So my boyfriend just recently went back home for the holidays. He has not texted me or responded to my text/calls since he has been there. I haven't contacted him that often. I have seen that he has been on snapchat so he has time to spend on his phone. This isn't like him, he always text me usually before I text him. I feel like he is ignoring me and it is annoying that I cannot reach him. Should I leave him and move on?

Should I leave my boyfriend over a texting problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want, its your choice. You could just wait, do u really wanna be that girl to break up with someone because they didn't text back? Anyways, it depends how long he has been gone.

• He hasn't been gone that long, i'm trying to be patient.

• Like you said be patient, just don't jump to conclusions. Maybe he's having fun or something is keeping him busy. Just think of anyother thing other than he's trying to ignore you until you find out the truth behind him not textn or calling back. If its like a month then you should break up with him. Dont wait too long for these dude

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be kind of upset about that too. I guess it really depends on how much time has passed.

If it's only been a day or two, then it's not really a big deal. Maybe he is busy with his family and doesn't have time to talk, even though he's on snapchat. But if it's going on a week and you haven't heard from him. Then I would be angry.

I would not talk to him or reach out. Let him reach out to you. Maybe that seems like games, but if he isn't talking then he either wants space and is busy so just give him his space.

When he starts talking to you then you can mention that it really hurt you that he didn't contact you at all. I always make time to talk to someone I like no matter what I am doing.

But I would be careful. If he is ignoring you and not giving you the attention you need at all, then I would question the relationship.

I've been in a lot of relationships where the guy just stops caring and stops making an effort. It hurts like hell, but it's not worth it to continue a relationship like that. You deserve someone who is going to put in effort.

What Guys Said 9

• Calm your tits! You're being irrational

• So... you're planning on leaving him without talking to him about this problem, thus trying to work it out?

Zzz... Don't do this, TALK with him

• If this is a long lasting relationship and he's not keeping in contact daily he doesn't respect you. If it's a new relationship he may just want space. But if he has been gone a couple days and you havnt heard anything I'd be worried. Sorry.

• You're making a mountain out of a molehill. It's not a big deal.

• This is a good place to interject. I have found that on this website most people between the ages of zero and I'd say 27 are trauma kings and queens. Very immature. They do exactly what you said, "mountains out of mole hills." Everything is a catastrophe. "We've been going steady for 3 days he hasn't texted back in 12 hours. Should I drop him?" "My girlfriend has never been to a strip club. Should I drop her." My aunt came over for Christmas dinner and we had turkey instead of ham. She wanted to carve the turkey so she could have the cunt part. Should I drop my girlfriend?"
      If they hadn't invented Valium already, this website would be the impetus to begin manufacture.

• Excuse me. That is and should read, "drama not trauma kings and queens."
      I made a mistake – should I drop myself

• Maybe he needs some space or you are annoying him

• Oh come on leave him, you are not worthy for him and He is greatest stupid that doesn't catch you.

• I would definitely wait

• You break up because you just dont have feelings anymore, everything else is a damn excuse, poor ones

• Yeah leave him. He doesn't deserve an idiot like you.

What Girls Said 10

• Slow down! Wait for him to come back and talk to him. See what he has to say and decide what to do from there.

• I don't think its a reason to leave someone, if you're unhappy with the lack of communication then you should say so. You also can message him

• Well, I think that you should give him some space during the holidays. Maybe something is bothering him and he needs time alone to figure it out. Besides, he has to come back eventually, so he would have to talk to you again. There's no escaping that.

• I don't think it's a reason to leave him if you've been dating for a while! It's a dick move sure, but I think finding out WHY he's been ignoring you is the decider. I'd be pretty damn angry, but I'd definitely have to find out why he had been ignoring me before I ended the relationship. Also depends how long you guy have been dating!

• I think you're thinking too much of it.

• If you're not emotionally equipped to deal with this situation, it might be the best option.

• Text him and ask him why didn't he text you

• If he hasn't called or texted you for days I would be iffy on it for sure. But what I would do is wait till he gets back and ask. Communication is important but you shouldn't have to be constantly texting.

• talk to him about it first.

• Have you recently cheated on him and think he doesn't know?