Guys, Do you find obese/chubby girls really unattractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I'm a smaller guy, and I have high standards, quite honestly the two big factors for me are a girls face and weight, she NEEDS to be slender or skinny that's just something important to me, so obviously to me yes chubby or obese are both 100% no goes for me personally. Step two is a girls face;needs to be very pretty.

No pretty face can make up for being overweight, and no great body can make up for a butterface. I'm not saying my girls gotta be a track star but if she's slender and has a very pretty face, then I'm good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chubby girls, I may find attractive. Overweight/obese girls, usually I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby sure. Obese hell no. I'm more concerned than attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see chubby as obese at all
    I see skinny as this|
    Normal as this|
    Chubby this (|)
    And obese...(((|)))
    like yeah...

Anyway, it's not because they're fat, that they are unattractive. They're just not my type

0|0
    0|0
    • let's say girl has dimensions 36-32-38, is that obese on a 5 feet 4 in frame?

• Well, I don't know. I'm bad with just numbers xD

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd say that a girl gaining weight and/or cutting their hair are the two best ways to just murder your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say 65% are decent and I would date or bang. Some are just gross but that's life. Exercise and diet can fix that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • really unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Sexy comes in all shapes, sizes and shades

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as long as I can get them to run with me. >:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, obese is unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with being a little chubby, but obese? Not attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on her face

0|0
    0|0