How to make a girl feel like she is not being used?

Been hooking up with this girl. I'm surprised she's still around because she is out of my league. Makes a ton of money and has a career whilst I'm still studying and not really making that much money. We've been hooking up and she doesn't really initiate and I don't really reach out to her outside of the bedroom either. She recently told me she feels used. I like this girl and she is cool and we get along but I don't think we'd be good in a relationship. I really do just enjoy her company though. One of the few women I can actually have an intelligent converation with. Do I get out or do I just tell her how I feel hoping she will stick around.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww totally been there, its rough. You need to do her a favor and make a clean cut if she wants a relationship and you don't see it happening though. Even if you do enjoy her for more than sex, you're still kinda using her if you keep her around for your own entertainment y'know? Let her move on to bigger and better things if that's what she needs.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is out of your league man, don't think that.
    But anyways, you should def not get out, you should pursue a relationship with her, seems you like her and you're a great match right?
    Talk to her and say you want to take things to the next level.

What Girls Said 4

• Seems like you to are a good match from what you're saying? Is it just you're afraid to commit right now or what? If you absolutely feel that she's not relationship material then yes you should tell her.

• go for it and good lck :)

• You want advise on how to make a girl feel like she's not being used while trying to use her..

• You need to open her eyes because she is using you just as much.

What Guys Said 2

• Because you won't ask her to be your girlfriend perhaps. So quick fix, ask her if she wants to be yours.

• This Omaha set 69 sloot? "Intelligent conversation with" that's gayest line I heard and I've heard u OP so. Just tell her that you feel like there is thing between y'all

• LOL I know mayne.. I'm turning beta. Talking about feelings. Just fck me in the arse really hard already so I feel alpha again.

• Just cause I can't let that happen, On it braw! ON IT! Let's do it after practice in team shower