How powerful is vagina?

how can women manipulate men with sex, is that truly the case?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Its just a vagina! haha

What Guys Said 29

• The pursuit of vagina has driven many a man to folly and despair. You can't let your healthy sex drive lead you down a bad path.

• This girl got a lot of free dinners just by offering the possibility of sex (dating).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhO5SLF9Ck

• As powerful as guys want to believe it is.

• It's something like the top 10% have this ability. The rest are either being used as mutual fucktools and think they are hot shit and no one is on to their transparent games or just being used and deliberately given power that is meager or meaningless.

• yep. There's a lot of desperate guys that would do a lot to tap that.

• Your vagina is only powerful until the guy remembers that you're not the only woman who has one.

• Pussy is supreme ruler of universe I don't know why earth doesn't revolve around a big pussy.
    Jk

• Vagina is so powerful that men learn skills they might not otherwise learn, build things they may not otherwise build and carry burdens they might not otherwise carry in order to attract and keep vagina.

If vagina wasn't good, civilization would not exist, it's the core motivation for men starting out in life.

• Agsin, gay men manage to have the motivation to accomplish things even if they don't want to get pussy.

• @mistixs you are retarded. Bye

• depends xD not all guys are mindless fools that will stop thinking, if a vagina is presented to them.

• It certainly has the ability to manipulate behavior and actions. I wouldn't go out of my way to do something I'm uncomfortable with, but it's damning evidence that I'd certainly had done dishes and taken out the garbage a whole lot less had I not had something to look forward to.

• Vaginas is most powerful thing in world just learn to use it
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/nik1hil#
    My profile pic Saya it

• really depends.

many guys masturbate and then vagina has no power over them, as they can control their desires easily.

• Hahaha. No. We can always just buy a $30 pocket pussy of Amazon and whola "sex" problem solved.

• Not that powerful, I'm a single 33 years old for crying out loud! LOL!

• For a weak willed man it is. Some guys will do anything to get laid.

• Vagina is the most powerful force in the universe but men with strong wills can resist it.

• I don't know if it's only sex, but yes I think they can manipulate guys, some very experienced women know how to do it...

• There's no pussy on earth that can whip me.

• Yes. It is by far the most powerful thing on the planet.

• It's extremely powerful.

• Not more powerful than my dink OP.

• It's so powerful that the Russians used women to get Intel from American soldiers in the Cold War.

• It depends how hot she is and how many other options the guy has...

• My penis is more powerful and i manipulate women with sex

• Forget the other comments no man can deny Pussy makes the world go round... Dont you ever forget it.

• It's only powerful if you are a manipulative bitch, just like emotional abuse is powerful if a man is a manipulative asshole.

Just remember that what goes around comes around.

• A vagina is part of a network that can dictate whether someone will be driving a nice veichle for the next decade or a sports utility vehicle /minivan.

• Depends entirely on the guy. The old expression other men have for that sort of guy id 'pussy whipped'. It is not complimentary.

• I believe men can do the same

What Girls Said 6

• well, most of us did come out of a vagina. it's the portal to new life. i think women of reproductive age's vagina is powerful.

• It's as powerful as it's important to the man in question.

• It's not just the vagina that does the work. You have to talk a good game too. It a competition to get the guy you want. Because vaginas are everywhere and there are pretty faces that go with them.

• Vagina is not powerful

• it's like magic. just give some guys the hope they'll get it and they will eat out of your hand :)

• I think, a real woman doesn't need to manipulate a man to do/get anything.
    A real man doesn't allow himself to be manipulated