Why do young guys hit on my mom?

My mom is really fit and super pretty. Even though she's 42 years old she still get carded for alcohol. She looks great for her age. My question is why do so many guys hit on her? She has all the 40something dads wanting her and all my late teens and 20 something guy friends asking about her. She said she gets hit on more in her 40s than she did in her 20s. Why do young guys like older women?

Yeah, my mom is hot, but she's old enough to be the mom of all my male friends and they all are obsessed with her. One of my guy friend has a very attractive dad that 45, but I would never like someone old enough to be my dad. Never.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you answered your own question in the first 2 sentences... fit, super pretty and clearly still appears like she could pass for 21 or close to it

Most Helpful Girl

• Because 42 is not that old. As women get older we tend to get sexier (if we take care of ourselves) plus she's probably more confident and happy and that's attractive.

What Guys Said 14

• Because "My mom is really fit and super pretty."
    Maybe you look at age but a lot of guys don't

• Your mom is a milf lol. I'm on a mission right now to bang a milf. Dead srs. Been making foolish attempts to almost everyone I see. I know it's just a matter of time till I finally get to bang me one.

• Because older women are sexy. They're usually more confident and know what they're doing once you close the bedroom door.

Sorry your mom is sexy.

• I've never bagged a mile before... almost did... my hair cut lady... gave me her number 5 times lol I never called

• Some people get better with age and some guys would hit on anyone with a good body

• You answered your question with your first sentence!

• Your mom is really fit and super pretty.

• You answered your own question. Because she's hot

• because she is hot as hell probably.

• many of us yes (confession) and she have hardcore experiences as well

• Because she's a mom. she's proven that she's a healthy female that can have healthy babies. She's ideal for any man to have sex with.

• It's rare to find hot women in their 40s

• Older women have confidence that is irresistible to guys. The timid insecure shit that young girls do gets really annoying really fast.

• Couple reasons

What Girls Said 5

• Because they simply fancy her and think she's the bomb. com It doesn't matter how old you are, you know when someones attractive and perhaps they don't think she's 42 years old.

• Your mom is my New héros

• i enjoy the attention of younger guys. but as for a 'relationship' outside an occasional sexual fling... forget it. mentally and experience-wise, they can't keep up.

• Your mom must be a looker that is why.

• milf porn probably