My first love left me?

She cheated on me and left me for a guy a week later. I feel so alone all in this world now, and knowing she's with someone already kills me. Coming home from work kills me, going to sleep kills me. How do i deal? Have you been through this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wish I could tell you is going to get Better soon but I'll be laying to you. There will be moments that you will remember everything so much, so much and that's because you cared. You have to let time do it's job, you need time for yourself, to heal because she's with another guy and even if she breaks up with him and comes back to you she will most likely do it again, she didn't care the first time, why would she care the second time. You will miss the memories and is okay, that's a great gift. Memories don't lie nor cheat, stay with the good things and let the negative go. You made it without her your entire life, do the same you will be doing in your dayli basis. Just remember Is never a mistake but an experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• i have been in a similiar situation , i truly loved her and could see a great realtionship but she got with another guy... now i was sad , not gonna lie about that but after a while i realized , yes she seemed perfect for me but she is far from perfect and being manipulative and disloyal made me hate being in a realtionship with her i grew to hate having anything with her ( only sex , never happened anyway ) and i moved on , when you realize she is doing you harm and is not contributing to your happiness , its time to move on.

What Girls Said 5

• As days go on it will get easier, why would you want someone who left you? Who cheated on you? It gets easier but its fresh at the moment, its really hard to go from having someone in your life everyday to not at all anymore. You have to get yourself back together, you once existed without this person and you can do it again.

• The problem isn't missing her really. Its wondering if it was me who made her cheat, or drove her to cheat, or what i could have done to not make her cheat. Like something i did that made her run. I was so good to her, and everyone has such a different opinion on how to treat a lady nowadays, i just dont know, so i be myself. I can't help but blame myself, and that is my problem here.

• Also, a lot of people tell me that most of the time it IS my fault if they cheat. Something i did made them run, and if i didn't do what they didn't want me to do, they would have stayed. I've tried to talk to her about it, but she didn't care, she didn't want to help the relationship. She was too busy lying. But she approached me in the beginning. SHE DID. I took MY time to go to her, and ask her out. And i also wasted MY time doing so. lol

• Most of the time it's about the cheaters you could have maybe done something wrong but it's her responsibility to hash it out and tell you. cheating is ultimately really selfish

• me too... lets all mourn with you. She was the wrong kinda of girl anyway.

• Too bad our first love isn't always our last.

• How do you know you love someone?

• I have crushed on many guys to the point where I thought it was love. In the end none of them really cared or wanted me, it left me feeling empty and alone, and searching for love. I went to sleep sad and woke up sad, it was the worst feeling ever. But I learned to put all of emotions into other positive things and simply not care about those who don't care about me. Don't dwell on things you have no control over, dwell on things you have control over. Fuck her:)

What Guys Said 2

• She wasn't your true love, you couldn't have truly loved her, it is time to move on.

Sorry for your loss, but she's a bitch and isn't worth your time.

• But all I've heard is people who go through this. Are there good ones left?

• The dating pool is of poor quality, you should look for people who want to find partners and settle down, preferably start a family.

The most important aspect of your relationships must be based upon compatible ideological views, including, philosophy, political, economic, social and religious.

Define these parameters before you engage in a romantic relationship.

• Single forever!!