Is it a good or bad thing when a girl tells you this?

I've been having a mad crush on a certain beautiful girl!! Exactly a month ago today is when we started talking and getting to know each other. I've never had so much fun texting a girl in my life!! I fell smitten for her, and from the way she texts me, it sounds like she's the same. We have so much in common and she's insanely beautiful; and we had a blast when we hungout together, I just can't help but fall head over heals for her.

We've talked to each other for 3 weeks straight until Friday the week before, she stopped talking to me. Which is ironic, because that's the day I was gonna tell her how I feel about her. I haven't been able to get ahold of her since that day, I started to get really anxious and worried, and I wanted to tell her how i feel more than anything, so i sent her a really long text last night about how I feel about her because I tried calling and seeing if she wanted to get together all week, but nothing happened. And after 11 days of hardly replying to anything I say, here's what she replied with

-Well thank you that was sweet I've just been really busy and haven't been talking to anyone really so sorry.

is this a valid excuse? Am I in the clear? Is this a good or bad thing for a girl to say to a guy when you really like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, even if I was busy, I'd still make time for a person I really liked. I don't think you are on of her main priorities. That's not necessarily a bad thing, since you aren't exceptionally close and already dating, but it's not a good sign either.

I wouldn't say your chances are blown. Maybe she really was just busy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just started to really over-pursue once she backed off.
    Your confession wasn't required, and it was too much too soon for her, and she has completely backed away

What Girls Said 4

• If she was busy and didn't contact you, then you are not part of her priority, so hold on before you tell her how you feel

• She doesn't like you that much. This is coming from a girl so trust me I know. I know you don't want to hear that but I learned the hard way (if someone likes you they would respond to you in a way that would let you know) forget about her.

• Sounds like she lost interest...

• she may have lost interest or she could genuinely be busy. but still, id make time for the person i really liked even if i was busy i would make time

What Guys Said 1

• A common mistake. You got too attached to her too early, then expressed all that emotion before you even took her out once