Is it weird that I don't know if I wanna date a bisexual guy?

I love this guy! But we've been talking for 5 months and he just now tells me he's bisexual? But swears he told me when we first started talking! Should I not let it bother me?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's your personal choice; nothing weird about that yeah?

Most Helpful Girl

• To each their preference. I wouldn't want a bisexual man. If it bothers you, don't force it. Sexuality is an important matter in a relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• If he is monogamous, and you are monogamous, and he is interested in you, then it shouldn't matter, because he will only be with you so it doesn't make a difference. If you are together and you are non-monogamous, it can be a bit of a different story because there are different risk factors involved in different lifestyles, and that can have a more 'real' impact on you. But if you love each other, and you both want to be faithful to each other, it should be a non-issue.

• Yeah it's completely your own choice, if him being bisexual bothers you then don't do it.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't let it bother you. Does it really matter?