Would you date someone with cancer if you like said person?

cancer lies in my family, the odds of me getting it is really high. I'm not that old, and 6 people in my family has gotten cancer while I was alive, 4 of them died

Most Helpful Guy

• If i learned of this information after already being in love with a girl, it couldn't be helped. It would be heart breaking though.

However, if i was aware of this before getting involved with her, I'd avoid getting involved with her--in order to save myself from that heart break.

• Just to clarify, I'm not encouraging you to trap guys into relationships before telling them about your (potential) condition.

If you just tell the truth, you may eventually find a guy willing to put his heart on the line in order for you to live the rest of your life happily. That sure sounds better than shattering a guys heart later in the relationship and risking him leaving because he can't handle it.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sorry, but I couldn't. Even if I were in love with her. It would hurt too much knowing that if I were to end up marrying her, there would be a high chance of her dying and me being a widower. Plus I would hate for her and I to have kids and they end up inheriting her proneness to cancer.

• Only if its Benin

• yeah i would

What Girls Said 0