My boyfriend doesn't like me?

my boyfriend have been dating sense 9-23-15 and at first we were fine but now he doesn't talk to me... what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Couples have struggles after when it came to dating after 3 months. You might need to establish what we are as a couple. Sometimes its about space if you two spend too much time together. I give mine space because before he had time to himself all the time and I respect that. Maybe the honeymoon phase is over and its time to get down to the gritty parts of the relationship, such as space, time and check ups from time to time.

What Guys Said 4

• At your age, relationships are very ephemeral because most people your age do not know themselves very well. That is why dating at your age is strongly discouraged by most responsible people.

• But I know guys on here who are 30+ who just want to sleep around

• Age does equal maturity

• @queenmariereigns No, age does not imply maturity. Obviously, there are people 30 and 40 years old who are immature. However, most people become more aware of their likes and dislikes, and those likes and dislikes become more stable, as they get older. At age 13 and 14, young people go through changes very rapidly because their ego identification has not been completed.

• talk to him about it and see what is up

• 9/23/15 ... 12/22/15 ... Quarterly love.

• Wait until you become won at least

What Girls Said 9

• Break up, you're young and there's plenty of other people there for you.

• Talk to him!

• 13? No offense but you sure he's not busy at recess all the time?

• I really agree with the opinion of @olderandwiser. At 13 teenage has just begun and you are really kids. Preferences and choices of people change at this time. Asker, you can talk it out with ur boyfriend if u want.

• Tell him what you are feeling.

• Don't talk to him

• HE doesn't LIKE U

• Break up, lol

• Ask him about it?