Why are boys so COMPLICATED?

I'm in kind of a dilemma well.. I was, I liked this guy let's call him James , he was great to me but I felt as if I was settling. when around him I felt fair not excited not bored but just fair and at the time I knew it wasn't going to work so I ended it before it became serious but that's not why I'm here. This other guy let's call him luke, he knew I was involved with James but not to an extent, anyways I've always had strong feelings for luke but I've always been doubtful but now I'm sure that he is the one, he once tried to put down James on his appearance and he's constantly showing up wherever I am, but he just starting speaking to another female so I'm not sure if he likes me. but I know he's always had feelings in the past. he contacts me first constantly and barely ever brings up this other female around me and I often catch him looking at me & he always asks about me and James and tried to put James down. So does he like me? or am I just going crazy?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Luke thinks you like James and in reality Luke likes you so he is trying to put down James so you can see that!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I bet James finds you complicated.

• Luke likes you but probably doesn't know that you're not with James anymore that's why he teases the guy in an attempt to make him seem less desirable.

As for the other girl that was probably just him having a casual conversation with a friend or classmate.

• you really like run on sentences, huh? anyways, what does james have to do with this? also, if you know luke likes you, why are you asking if he likes you?

• I feel sorry for poor James.

http://i.imgur.com/AAweFTT.png

• Not sure about Luke, but please let us know if James kills himself once the boy who has been bullying him because of his looks steals his girlfriend, proving he is, in fact, too ugly to live.

• PS If you are not into James, you shouldn't date him. But you went with him for a reason. Once you leave him, please make sure he knows he has value, that's why you agreed to date him in the first place. If his appearance is an issue, is this something he can fix/work on? Also, I would avoid dating James' tormentor for a while, at least. It just seems too cruel.

• I love how girls think guys are complicated because we are not we are a simple creature. But Girls are the ones who are complicated on every subject.

• We like to keep you guessing.

• "Why are boys so complicated?" and you give me 'Yes' and 'No' options? It should be "Why is this girl so complicated?".

• Anyways, this Luke character is someone you should distance yourself from a little bit. Putting someone down is never okay. It does sound like he is in the beginning stages of being a player, if he isn't already one. It does seem like Luke is a little bit of a psycho if he is always around you and contacts you constantly. He may have some mental problems going on, so you need to be careful. I'm not sure you need to ignore him, but be on guard whenever he's around.

• I don't know about Luke, but I definitely observe how a particular female treats someone they call a boyfriend, if at all possible, before I get involved seriously.

• You are incapable of being honest with boys. Why is that? That's the question you should be asking yourself, not why someone is complicated.

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
    ― Mark Twain

• You are just going cray cray in a good way. But glad to hear us boys drive you crazy:P <3

• I thought we were the simple ones.

• You're complicated genitals caused us to become mentally complicated.

Homozygenous etc.

• This is an example of a beta male vs an alpha male.

What Girls Said 0