Do you think a lot of very good looking women actually dislike very good looking men?

That those women actually dislike their "opposite equals"?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I could see how it may appear that way. When I was shy, I would purposely avoid the cutest guys, afraid that they would see how overcome I was, and in my vulnerable state find a way to make me feel completely rejected and humiliated, like look at me cross eyed or something relatively minor. Also, I didn't want to feed their ego or be like everyone else fawning around them. Hopefully they would notice the girl that wasn't.

Some girls take the above to an extreme and even insult or demean the guy. This works both ways. In fact, I got a lot of hate treatment from guys I barely knew.

Since then I've grown a cup size *metaphorically speaking*. Now I just approach them. The hotter, the more excited I get.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he doesn't have money, then yeah.

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on how they are as a person right? I think everyone can be attracted to anyone that they want to be and its a constant battle between the ratio.

• Nope. Not at all.

What Guys Said 0