Advice With Long Distance Relationships?

I met a girl down in Tulsa during the summer. We talked off and on until November, when I asked her to be my girlfriend. It has now been a month and 10 days, and I feel like I'm always suffocating her by wanting to talk, even though she isn't busy. I want to call, but many days she doesn't want to. Am I being overbearing, or is she the problem? Often times I feel like I'm the problem, and I like her a lot, even love, and I don't want anything to happen. Any advice/opinions?

What Girls Said 1

• She isn't putting in as much effort, isn't that obvious She's not busy, and it's only been a month. Now you're feeling like you're bothering her and feeling like you're the problem. Ever thought what the relationship will be like a year from now? You should just give her a call and ask if she is finding it hard to cope with her life and the relationship. Not everyone can handle a LDR, simply because it requires more than love and effort. Anyway, good luck to you bro!

What Guys Said 2

• first of all, a long distance can be a major pain in the ass. And it takes A LOT of work and compability for it to function. If she's not willing to put in the effort, then it is doomed to fail. Horibly

And not everyone are able to handle long distance.

Talk with her. And if she's unable to put in the effort, or feels like she can't handle it, thhen there's nothing to do. Let her go

• make closing the distance a priority