As an attractive guy how do I get a girlfriend?

I've had many friends tell me I'm really good looking, and I've gotten rated online a couple times and girls generally put me between 8 and 9 out of 10. That being said I dont get much action because I'm pretty shy, and girls dont approach guys. I see other attractive guys, and even guys that aren't that good looking, get tons of girls and it makes me wonder how they do it, so I want to know, how do they do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experience usually a guy who is extremely attractive would make me feel self conscious to approach him because I would feel like he is out of my league. For the most part, really attractive men are usually outgoing as well. So if you're shy and attractive, I would say you should work on making a move on the right girl. Why don't you spark up a conversation with her by saying, "how you been?" and if she is interested she would continue the conversation. Of course we all get rejected but if you never try, you will never meet anyone..

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as you said yourself you are handsome, extremely handsome but you are shy as well, I mean 8-9/10 is very good, physically that's an excellent rating, so the reason you may not be getting a woman is most probably because of your personality.

Otherwise I don't see any other problem as to why an attractive guy can't get a woman. Just try to be more confident and try to show it in your body language.

What Girls Said 2

• who are all these guys getting tons of girls bc i dont see them i only hear about them.

• Ratings online don't count people rate too high.

• I initially suspected that as well but I've had girls in real life say the same thing, I could tell they weren't lying to make me feel better, because at least 2 of them wanted to have sex with me, but I'm not about that life, I'm about the "get an awesome girlfriend" life.

• That's good that you know what you want. I think relationships like that take more time. Be patient, I'm sure you'll find somebody soon.

What Guys Said 0