What ethnic background (s) are you into dating?

I am open to dating almost any race however. I will NEVER EVER date Canadian or American. Why simply because I am not attracted to them and I don't understand them and they don't understand me. They are down right aggorant for my liking. I am open to dating interracially though just not the 2 listed. You don't have to list your reasons either. I felt like listing my because I am extremely opinionated.

I did not mean to add americans and Canadians into ethnic background oh well lol. I crack myself up with my dumb moments.
Wow take a fucking joke! I obviously know that is not an ethnic background I was joking.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• You do realize that American nationality includes, like, pretty much every race on the planet. Excellent job generalizing two entire countries. Maybe I'll join in. Chinese people are all short. Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Happy fun generalization time.

First you admit that you had a dumb moment. The next you say that you were joking. Well. That's my que to get off GAG for the day.

• I'm so attracted to African American women it's not even funny. I'm convinced I will marry one. Finding her is a living hell though.

• why is it a living hell?

• They all think so differently than me. Most of them are OBSESSED with Serena Williams too, lol. I haven't met one that will snowboard with me either, they aren't really into being cold and in the mountains.

• anyone, ethnicity hardly affects me. if a girl is fucking awesome then I'm fucking into her.

• What ethnicity or nationality are you? And I really don't have a preference as long as they are a good person.

• I vote for all lol

• *Arrogantly informs you again that nationality is different than ethnicity, because I'm American.*
    Yeah, I don't really care. If I find you attractive, great, I've yet to see an ethnicity that has no women I find attractive.

• So you don't date White people or just citizens of Canada and USA?
    I'm open to dating anyone of light skin tone (i. e. White, Asian, Arab, Latina).

• Just a preference they are not my cup of tea. I am not going start a blog on how on I hate them. I am Canadian myself however I am not caucasian. And I prefer not to date causasians. Just not attracted to them at all.

• To each it's own.

• Nothing says you have to be.

• There's no ethnicity that I wouldn't date.

• Green Aliens or white Aliens I only discriminate against orange.

• I don't mind the ethnic background but I do have a preference which exists commonly in Mediterranean and South American countries.

• Okay I will not date Australian and maybe British (exceptions can be there)... but no Australians definitely

• actually, US americans are known for arrogance and being dumb. Canadians are known for being smart, gentle and peace lovers.

also, Canadians are made up of everything... its a country built by immigrants. if you speak of natives, they have mongolian ancestry which are east Asians...

you seem misinformed and that girl i spoke to earlier who dissed me for being Canadian. the black chick asking about how not to look stupid. i gave you the best answer and you called me arrogant... i was like wtf? lol hope you find your peace!

• guys, this is @tiredofwaiting she just told me she hates Canadians and this pops up with the same age group. lol

• Lmao.

• i m creeping. right.

• FYI, Canadian and American are nationalities, not races.

Go back to school.

• White girls.

• Latinas are really attractive to me. But thats not to say im not attracted to other women!

• Slavic

filler

• It's not a consideration for me.

• British or Eastern Europeans or White American women.

• I like every ethnicity. But right now I really want a white/caucasian Jewish girl. I'm a brown South Asian guy, by the way. In all honesty, what I care about most is the Spirit within each vessel. I just feel that in this lifetime, my soulmate is a white/caucasian Jewish girl. Would you like me to elaborate?

• I was born and raised in the United States. I don't I'm arrogant, LOL. If I seem arrogant, it's because either I'm joking or someone really pissed me off. There are a ton of people with terrible demeanor in NYC. Sometimes, it's necessary to show them who's the boss or else they'll walk all over you, LOL. I'm nice to people who deserve it.

• Forgot a word in the second sentence in my last reply... I don't think**** I'm arrogant, LOL.

• I'm open to dating anyone of light skin tone (i. e. White, Asian, Arab, Latina)

• I bet you'd date a Moroccan though.

• Why you say that?

• Oh nevermind then.

What Girls Said 7

• EVERY DAMN CRAYON!

• Im honestly into anyone really.

• Canadian is not an ethnicity... Canadians entail people of almost every race.

• I would try not to judge people on their ethnic background instead I try to go by how they treat me and a little on their looks since I don't usually find obese men attractive. I do like arab and white men the most but I would give anyone a chance as long as they are near my age and live near me because its hard if its a long distance relationship and I like doing more than just talking.

• I don't like singling out a race to like, that is very racial. You can be attracted to anyone as long as they are what you like as a person. I believe it. I think though, there are cultures I like because of their family values, like Turkish, Irish, German, etc.

• I bet to differ. And I had bad experiences with them.

• Italian, British, the out back, and of course amerocans

• As long as they are human and not alien and my type i will date them ethnic background has never been an issue for me.