What is the age range that you usually go for?

I would say maybe late 20's and 30's. I will never ever date a guy my age which is 24 by the way. They are too immature. I detest immature guys and immaturity period. I have 29 year old brother who has the maturity level of a 14 year old. I do not know how he gets girls lol. I am mature and I am always single 😫. I always attract immature guys so maybe that is why.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• For women I'd say 10 years of your age is fine as long as you're above legal age, men want anything just above legal age.
    Personal preference, I'm 43 and I wouldn't go below 35, reason being females also have immaturity issues and want different things.

• Just a thought, if it's based on Sexual encounters then everything is discounted, there is no order there are no rules exception of legal/state age, but hopefully it's not what you're looking for or want only.
      It's also nice to talk to someone, who understands, who can understand the same generational stories and not look at you and think "What the hell are you on", be careful, be mindful, be happy fir as long as you can be.

Alfonsosloan45, this is a good of example of a man,...

• My age range is legal to just younger than me

• I don't go for anything but if I had the choice definitely 30+.

• 23 to 28

not much selection around my age.

• In my experience people who think they are mature tend to be immature.

• and I only like women in the 20-22 year old range.

• And any reason for going younger?

• @asker I go for much younger because they tend to be more beautiful and have less baggage. Older women tend to have aged bodies. An older woman's body tends to sag more and have more wrinkles. Older women also tend to be more bitter because of their baggage. I prefer the younger women because they tend to be the opposite of all of those things. However, I would never marry one. If we were talking about marriage then I would need someone my age range because I want to die together and I want to have the same interests in mind. A 20 year old would not be thinking about having kids. However, once I reach 30 I will.

• "I am mature" is kind of a red flag.

What Girls Said 9

• My age range is 3 years older and 3 years younger. Older than 22 and we're a slight bit too different in maturity, and younger than 3 years they're too immature and too young looking for me. My current partner is 3 years older than me.

• Also another reason I don't like too old is because I loveee really playful guys.

• Same problem here, I'd go for guys who 4-10 years older than me because I feel can can really "talk" to them. I can hardly talk to any men younger than that age range!

• I don't go any higher than 4 years up from my age and one year lower.

• 19-25 guys

• As of right now. Lol. When I get up in age, the rage will go up. But I never date my age or less.

• My age to about like 4 - 5 years older than me.

• Early 20's to late 20's

• if we talk only about dating... pretty much everything in their twenties. definitely not younger than me

• 25-36ish
    ...

• 17-21 year old guys.