Girls, What is your way to be hugged?

Ok girls what is the best way in your opinion to be hugged by a guy? Im broad 6' 2" guy im basically a big bear. Since most girls i have the kind of relationship with to where i hug them are shorter than 5' 6" i usually wrap my arms around the shoulders and squeeze while she put her arms around my back whats your opinion on that method and what that means and if there are other ways i should hug?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds great, i love a bear hug🐻

What Girls Said 12

• It's definitely better if you let her reach around the top. I'm a whole foot shorter than you so I know the struggles when one person is a lot taller than the other but it's kinda cute when the guys has to ben down a little bit. When a guy puts his hands around my waist, I melt.

• Arms either around the waist or a huge bear hug and around wrapped around my shoulders or head haha. I love big tall guys lol

• I'd like for my boyfriend to hug me from behind. But on a normal basis, I'd like him to wrap his arms around my waist like.

• I love nice big bear hugs c:

• I love when my guy friend and I wrap our arms around each other's lower back or waist and I put my head on his chest. He's an amazing hugger:)

• I'm 5'6 myself but I love being hugged from my waist while I wrap my arms around his shoulder. A nice hug is nice but I love big bear hugs, those that feel nice and tight, this that you just can't let go of

• Personally I like when a tall guy goes around my back and my arms go around his neck and he lifts me up slightly in a tight squeeze.

• wish more guys were comfortable hugging.

• Yeah that's pretty good although I prefer at my waist than shoulders and I don't really like when a guy simply wraps his arms around me I want to be squeezed like, really squeezed, as if you're going to pick me up but you don't

• Put your arms around her waist and rub her back gently when you hug her

• Bear hug and from behind

• i am 5"2 and That method can be kinda suffocating. personally to me I like being hugged from behind and your arms around my waist. or maybe from the front while your hand goes down around me and my hands up around your neck