Would you ever date/hookup with a girl who had a disability??

OK so its kind of hard to write this because I NEVER TALK ABOUT IT but I have cerebral palsy, I'm really independent and I know half of you who looked at my pics would never know because its not obvious, I walk with a crutch and yeah I am just independent and I guess I'm somewhat social I am in a sorority and I just am pretty outgoing. But I have never had a boyfriend, I don't know why I am afraid to talk to the types of guys I would be attracted to because I feel like I am not good enough not pretty enough.. like why would they want to date me they are so hot you know? All I want is a boyfriend and to have sex and I want to know if you would ever date a girl with a disability even if she was pretty much normal except for that?

And don't feel like you will hurt my feelings if you say no, I mean it will but I'll move on

Most Helpful Guy

• No one can choose how they're born. that being said though, I wouldn't date the girl strictly based on those characteristics but more so of wheather I liked her. the disability part would not matter at all. :) what is 'normal' though, normal to some people is not normal at all to others and vice versa, were all different. I bet those same guys that you like also conciously don't beleive they are good enough for some girls either, its all in our head and weather we liek to admit it or not most of us never feel good enough.

Good Luck, God Bless

What Guys Said 4

• It wouldn't bother me one bit.

• i would because I have cerebal palsey I'm very lucky it's very mild and didn't effect me mentally, and it's from a nurse leaving her thumb print on my head from pushing so hard when I was born. I've seen people off a lot worser so I know your pain but you have to think about how your blessed how it could have been worser and don't give up.

• Yes I would, I have a disability too.

• i don't know , I don't like to discrimiante against someone based on a disability . but in general I'd go for some of the more attractive girls as they seem to be the ones who turn me on and appeal to me as I have a high quality taste in girls , so my standards are a little outrageous to be honest and a lot of girls wouldn't meet them even if they were perfectly healthy

What Girls Said 1

• Hey don't feel bad about yourself. Feel proud that you have achieved so much in spite of your disability. Honestly most people don't know much about disabilities, I know that I don't know much about it. But what I do know is that if you are independent, in a sorority, college educated, have a lot of friends; then you seem like you got it going on. All you have to do is believe in yourself. NEVER tell yourself that you aren't good enough because that's not true. The fact that you are psyching yourself out with that attitude "I'm not good enough, I'm not pretty enough" is what's keeping you from having a boyfriend. Please change your attitude and learn to love yourself more whether you're single or taken. I'm sure you could get many guys willing to have sex with you so that shouldnt even be an issue, what's more important is that you learn to love yourself so you can find a guy who deserves you instead of just wanting a boyfriend for the sake of having a bf. Good luck