Do I sound like a player?

I posted a dating profile and I posted: "Pardon me if I haven't responded to you (yet)." Then I say that I try to talk to as many people as I can and get to know them. I also say that that doesn't mean that I'm committed to anyone yet. Does this sound like a player? I'm just trying to let women know where they stand in case they don't get a reply. I've had multiple women send me messages, and I'm trying to handle it the best way that I can. I hate breaking a woman's heart, but I do want to be honest with them, also.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go Slow with any Flow, Joe @chrisbigman. No one says you have to Pick the Cream of the crop right off the bat. it is always good to keep your options open so you Can... Take your pick and even then, play the field, my friend.
    No, it doesn't sound so much like You are a "Player," but more Like a Slayer of your own self that you put yourself on this totem pole. Change the profile saying and no need to Explain anything. They can figure everything out once they speak to you. Keep it nice with a description of yourself in an Honest John way today.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not; more like a desperation plead

What Girls Said 2

• Well If I am reading your profile no I wouldn't think you are, but I don't think I will message you.

• Not at all! If you were a player you'd be able to get multiple girls in real life! You just sound super conceited and self important :)

• Wow! I'm not looking to get multiple girls. I only want one woman. Would you mind explaining how I'm super conceited and self important by saying those things in my profile? I have pride in myself, but I'm not overly proud. After all, I have my flaws. And I don't feel self important, either.

What Guys Said 2

• No, girls put that kind of stuff on their profile all of the time. Fight fire with fire.

• If you're being overrun but messages from women that would be good no? I suspect that most people not getting a message back on a dating site would be status quo.