Is it bad that no girls have ever found me attractive?

Like I always hear my friends talk about how many girls were after them and i'm just there not wanting to be asked about that subject because no girls have ever liked me or currently like me since thats embarrassing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Truth be told man, look at my profile. No woman has ever approached me. I have to do the work. That works. Seriously, get bold and believe in yourself. Easier said than done, but that's the only way. Step out your comfort zone.

What Girls Said 2

• Not all girls will take the initiative to confess to a guy. It's not embarrassing at all! Be confident and be yourself, you can always take the first step to confess if you like someone. In love, quality matters over quantity.

• i find you attractive it might be your personality

What Guys Said 2

• They have, you just don't know it. Girls aren't upfront about that stuff. After a month of swiping, Tinder will illustrate that there's at least one girl in your area who finds you attractive.

• i know that feeling bro