He rejected my offer?

i wanted to sleep with him, at first i rejected him, he thought i was giving it to some other guy. i wasn't, just didn't felt lile having sex since it hurts. He was soooooo fineeee, most sexiest accent ever, his smell divime, his body yummi, perfect hands, arms, only his kisses were mwah, but after a year i missed him and wanted to his face, he rejected me HARSHLY, he cursed me out, he was like the machine full of anger... je didmt wanted to see me nor sleep with me, i declined my offer, i thought he was insane, im not ugly, im like model material... amd a virgin... whats up with him? i think he is playi g games. ause no matter how much i text him, he won't block me

What Guys Said 1

• "at first i rejected him"

That's all there is to it. You damaged his pride by rejecting him first. He returned the favor. Life goes on and I suggest you do the same.

What Girls Said 1

• if it hurts why do you want to sleep with him, esp if you're a virgin and he's an ass. it'll hurt a lit bc he won't be gentle.