If a great girl can't find a guy?

This is mainly for the guys: if you were dating a girl that you liked, enjoyed her company, but she was a bigger girl, would you let her size bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality is the most important factor although I would be lying if I said looks doesn't matter. We are still just humans and that's just how most of us work so in other words looks will always play a role but it's not a decisive factor. Also people have different preferences so what one might consider ugly someone else might consider beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Surely it depends if she's big as in 'a little extra to love'/'love handles'... or big as in 'baby whale'/'gonna flatten me if she sits on me'
    doesn't it? I mean I dunno how I'd feel if I was a guy but I think I'd draw the line at 14 stone or so.

What Guys Said 2

• Goodness no! If there's a click she can be big or small, if I feel nice when she smiles at me than I'm a happy guy :D

• No not all

What Girls Said 0