How to get an older males attention at a bar?

Say you were out with your friends and you liked an older man about late 30s what would u do or could u do to get him to notice you and put his eyes on you without having to go up and talk to him first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear something very sexy, and flattering to your figure. Man sure you look the best. Hang out with your friends and enjoy yourself as usual. Don't be loud and annoying. Find a reason to walk past him a few times, be sure he sees you. You can be clandestine or as bold in your attempt as you like. The guy will find you attractive or not at this point, you being obvious about wanting him to notice you, so long as you aren't being annoying, probably won't sway his interest any way but positively. When you see him looking at you just smile and wave, say hi. So he knows you are open to talking and friendly. If he is interested then he'll probably come over or buy you a drink. Why don't you want to approach him though?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm 15 so what do I know? But I'm guessing don't twirl your hair, giggle, or cross your legs in his direction - you know the kinds of things younger girls usually do to get guys attention. I would make eye contact with him and smile just a little bit, not really seductively. I think you'd get his attention and also seem more mature

• I'd pass on the twirling of hair and giggling in my opinion.

• "cross your legs in his direction" Are you serious? Is that even a thing? So, if I want to figure out if a chick is into me, I should also check the direction of her crossed legs? No wonder I keep hearing girls asking why some guy didn't notice them... LOL.

What Guys Said 7

• "without having to go up and talk to him first" Why do you need to avoid the best available option?

If a guy gets your "hints" or whatever it's called, it actually means that he has been already paying attention and he was already putting you in radar. These "hints" will never be noticed by a guy if he wasn't already looking for them.

• Without talking first, I would just give him open body language. Face your body towards him. Eye contact can be a strong sign of interest too. Of course you could smile as well.

• Just give him signals. Turn in his direction, smile, glance, etc. Open body language towards him.

• * Make eye contact.
    * When he sees you looking at him, look away quickly like you got caught ogling him (which you kinda did)
    * Make eye contact again, smile a lot like you enjoy him seeing you (which you do)

• Maybe smile to him? When he finds you attractive he will approach you. You look really young by the way.

• You honestly want to avoid the talk option?

Well, then you better be damned hot and dressed to show it. Men don't go for subtle hints.

Maybe try buying him a drink?

• This is what you do, you stop pulling this pussy ass female shit where "guys are supposed to approach first" and you go up and approach him.

What Girls Said 5

• I would motion him to come over, or smile! Usually it helps when you are going to walk past them then they usually say something lol.

• You want an older man? Take some initiative. Eye contact, smile, move closer to him, say hi. So not act like a ditzy 12 year old.

• Get his attention by being straightforward and go up to him. But if you wanna be more subtle eye contact is so important so look at him and keep your gaze on his eyes while taking a drink. You wanna be subtle but direct.

• This says nothing about you, but if this is a pretty decent guy, he will likely, and should, be attracted to women more his age.

• Nothing😒 It sucks but yeah. Good 4 u 4 not being too easy

• But he is too old 4 u😐