What do you think of hard to get?

Girls who do not text first/ ask guys out/ wait before texting back immediately

• Like girls who play hard to get (for guys)
  • Do not like girls who play hard to get (for guys)
  • Play hard to get (for girls)
  • Do not play hard to get (for girls)

Most Helpful Guy

• I played hard to get as a teenage guy, but also didn't have the confidence to pursue the girl I was attracted to (or a few of them). Men want a challenge. Make them work for it, but don't be a bitch in the process! Be kind, genuine, honest. I know girls worry about being used by a player, but really, you can tell, can't you? When you let a guy like that get past your walls, you know what to expect, right? So, don't let that kind of guy in if you're looking for a sensitive type. There are very manly men who are sensitive, not brutes. Do you really want one? That's the big question. Many women honestly want the brute.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate playing mind games in relationships. It just sets the tone for a bad relationship. If you really like someone you should just say it. People are always so ready to express hate because there's no rejection at stake I suppose. But no one is forthcoming with expressing love.
    Wow that got too deep for GAG.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't bother with them. If you are interested let me know so we can get to know each other better. If you are not interested let me know that too so I can move on and you won't be bothered. No point in both of us wasting our time.

• It's an unattractive quality, I mean of course subjectively speaking to me that's an unattractive quality.

• Good way to stay single lol

• Well if you want to show that you actually don't really care and you are not interested in them at all, then yeah, just play hard to get so they'll get the idea and look somewhere else

• You measure being hard to get by how long it takes to reply to a text?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IY0sxSbh4Y

• It is boring. Partially because it's not hard.

• Guys should always be made to chase. It's the natural order.

• I don't waste my time.

Those sort of games are for children.

• I absolutely hate it when girls play hard to get. Stop playing games with me. If I'm chasing you and you don't like me, please be straightforward about it. Don't waste my time.

What Girls Said 1

• It's stupid mind games, don't partake in it.