Would this past of being in special classes ruin my dating chances?

During my early childhood years, I was in EH (emotional handicapped classes) but eventually got out of that program by time I was in 4th grade.

A couple teachers have actually been fighting for me to get out that program much earlier as they all thought I didn't need it but it the previous appeal was denied.

I never told any guy that, not even my past boyfriend.

I don't want to sound like some type of retard because I have a feeling that's what most people think if you tell them you were with only 10 classmates at some point.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, not at all.
    My girlfriend and I have mental disorders and I went to a special school.
    I've got a normalish life

• Thank you for sharing your story. I have to actually thank two teachers who kept fighting for me to get out of EH classes (they wanted me in normal classes by 2nd grade). If they haven't fought, I would have been stuck in that program maybe till middle school or HS.

• You will be okay.

What Girls Said 2

• there is nothing wrong with it I was in eh for much longer and I still get laid all the time

• You will be fine