After meeting my cool teacher on a night out and getting "intimate" with each other he pretends now like nothing happened and ignores me outside?

... of class. How do I get to notice me again and start dating not to mention get "Intimate" again?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to work it. Show him what he's missing and eventually he will blow his top.

• Maybe tyat might work if I unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt like I do have have big enough boobies. Thanks

What Guys Said 4

• What did you expect, to live happily ever after? Highly dangerous for him, you know, he'd likely lose his job over this affair. Naturally, he wants to break it off, and probably regrets the whole thing, just lost his head...

• I have to agree on this answer 😑

• II would be happy if he just made love to me again its been too long.

• If you aren't at least 16, he could wind up in jail, not just lose his job.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

You are in extremely dangerous territory here, for both of you. Your teacher could end up charged with abuse of a position of trust since you are a minor.

• 2|1
  • You are under 18, depending upon how old you are and what state you are in what he did might legally be rape. At the very least he would lose his teaching license for it.

What Girls Said 8

• Omg, I've this has always been my dream to get intimate with my teacher. I think you should just leave it alone though. He could lose his job. Don't discuss what has happened with your fellow peers. Try to keep it to yourself. I don't know what to say really but this is really bad.

• Well next go to school to learn not fool around with teachers. Got it? Smh.

• You should hope that he doesn't get arrested, you selfish miss.

• There are better guys 4 u

• wth he's a teacher? he can get fired or worse for that... what he did was wrong

• You're underage. He could go to jail. Stop trying to get his attention and grow up, your actions have consequences and he has realized that he needs to be more professional. You should do the same and keep just being his student.

• First off he can lose his job for that. It's best if you left him alone.