Did I cheat on my bf?

so rn he's with his family for the holidays and I was feeling alone so went to a party where I got really drunk. I don't remember much of the night expect at some point I passed out and when I woke up some guy was getting touchy with me I didn't have the energy to say no and it felt okay plus I knew if I moved I was gonna throw up then we had sex. is it still completely cheating? if your partner told you this happened to them what would be your reaction?

okay I know fully understand that I cheated and will tell him as soon as he gets back. please stop saying I'm a whore I feel like shit already

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you cheated and should be ashamed of yourself. I think it's funny how you sadly and poorly tried to paint it as an accident.

"I didn't have the energy to say no". But somehow you had the energy to take off your panties and spread your legs, get dressed and leave the party. My reaction would be your an idiot and we are done.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• it's 100% cheating.

i would be furious if my girlfriend or wife told me she felt lonely so she went to a party and ended up with some guy. i wouldn't trust that i could ever leave her alone because when she gets lonely she...

• I'd be furious, but not at you. I'd be furious at the guy taking advantage off you when you where drunk.
    I'd ask of you not to drink that much anymore at parties though.

If i was your boyfriend i'd want you to tell me, and while ill probably get very angry over it it wouldn't ruin things between us because i understand you didn't choose for it to happen.

Did you consider it rape?

• It's good that you are being honest with him, personally yeah I would dump you because of that, and if he does dump you, you can't really blame. Just learn from this mistake and don't do it in the future.

• yes u cheated, #NoExcuses

• If you kill someone drunk driving, it's murder.
    If you sleep with someone drunk partying, it's cheating.

You get the logic...

• I still think that's cheating... Its also borderline rape if you ask me. Sorry to be so blunt.

• Haha, phew close call, you almost cheated on- okay. I can't do this. Are you serious?

Look if some woman who isn't my SO comes pawing at my pants, I will beat her off of me until the point I pass out. Even if I break my leg. And you know what? I expect that same level of dedication from my SO.

Next time puke on the bastard.

• It's cheating alright, and you should tell him right away

I'd be mad and disappointed. You should always say no when you're taken.

• if my girlfriend told me that i would ask who it was and then beat the shit out of them for taking advantage of a drunk girl.
    if you were a feminazi you would call that rape even tho you say "it felt okay"
    If you were drunk i dont think its cheating because is not like you said to yourself "today ama get drunk and get some dick" unless that is what you said then yes that is cheating

• where was he touching you?

you had sex? i dont get your writing.

if you fucked another man and ask if youve cheated, you're not ready to be with anyone.

• yeah we had sex I know when you fucked someone else it's cheating I'm asking because I was blackout drunk

• i think he deserves way better than to be with a girlfriend who doesn't know fucking another man is cheating or not. you said it felt good and you let him.

people dont end up cheating by accident. they gaurd their emotions and avoid flirting (emotional cheating) and avoid places like that or drink accordingly after some situational awareness.

you are the worst type of girl to trust caues you're not trustworthy. you're not 12 years old and tehy even know it.

now dont even try to push it as rape. you said you let it cause it felt nice.

tell him and let him have his time to start over again and move on

• This is cheating 100%. The guy who started this while you were passed out was comitting sexual assult at best and may have been rape had you not woken up. But you didn't say no and you even admit to enjoying it. That is cheating.

• "So I was suckin' dick and then..." Yes.

• I'm just kidding, that's actually rape, congratulations on being 1 in 4!

:D

• Actually after reading over these comments I can see why women are so afraid of talking about rape.

This is really fucked up, guys. Genuinely a prime example of a true social problem.

Makes me somber and want to behave myself.

• Yes. I'd kick you to the curb. If a girl is that stupid, I wouldn't want her. By the way, have you seen the film Contracted? WATCH IT! It's a horror version of your "am I really a bad girl?" story.

• It is still cheating also kinda rapey

• she said it felt good so she let it. not rape but a consensual cheater

• @truthhammer right but i was kinda talking about the guy touching her before ^^

• Yes it's cheating!

• i think u fucked up your realationship

• Like being drunk is an excuse for being a slut

• Yes, you cheated.

• Yes, you cheated. If I got cheated on, then I would cheat, too.

• Shouldn't have never been in that situation in the first place, shit like this posses me off

• Yes you cheated on him.
    Don't try to make excuses, you willingly went to a party got drunk and fucked another guy. You knew what you were doing.

I'd break up with you immediately, not even worth my time.

• You are officially a cheating whore now... Congratulations... Slut!

• thanks man

• So? Did you tell him? Huh you got offended right? When I told you that he deserves a real women? And there why you reported my comment..

Hahaa I hope you felt good when you broke his heart... You SLUT!

Yesterday I saw a movie called 'one day'. The hero in that movie who has a wife and baby! His wife go to a party and then there is a scene where she is with someone else having sex with that guy...

You are that type of SLUT ! Shame on you... Fucking whore

• spellboundscribes.files.wordpress.com/.../...f.gif
    I'd dump you on the spot.
    Of course it's cheating

• Ya, you cheated

What Girls Said 12

• Let sleeping dogs lie now, sweetie. No need to go barking up a wrong tree With... Tell him a soon as he gets back. It's the holidays so why ruin things by putting yourself in the dog house even More... You feel bad enough as it is and you are feeling bad and sad.
    I trust it will not happen again, you saw what you did wrong, so move on from it. He who is without sin cast your first Stone.. You are Not alone.
    Good luck and Merry Christmas.. Go my child and sin no more. xx

• That's borderline rape, but you described not minding how it felt, so I can't say for sure. If you essentially consented to it and didn't mind how it felt, yes, it's cheating. If you didn't enjoy it period and didn't consent to it then it would just be rape.

• well I don't see how I could not enjoy being pleasured but no I didn't ask the guy to do it

• I would consider that cheating. You should have told the guy to stop at the very least.

• No, no it's not borderline rape, it's totally rape, because she was inebriated and obviously incapable of resisting let along consenting. No thin grey line there.

I commend you for passing the test!

• I would dump him so fast he wouldn't know what hit him.

He'd be dead to me instantly and there would be a 0% chance of me being able to be civil toward him, let alone any chance of us being in a relationship again.

• The answer is YES!

• It's cheating, you got drunk when you had the option not to. Some dude took advantage, you had the opportunity to leave but didn't, saying it felt "okay" is pretty much saying you didn't have a problem with it happening. If you didn't want it to happen you would have had the energy to stop it. I can't imagine you were a limp noodle laying there while said person did whatever.
    You gotta be upfront and honest to your boyfriend, you'll probably breakup but honesty can hurt.

• Honestly, I'd say yeah. If my partner had told me this, I would've argued 'why did you get into that state? You can still remember having sex though?'. Then again, I'm not your boyfriend so he might accept it as an honest mistake!:)

• I will feel sry for you.
    and of course I ll break up.

• Is this a joke? yes it is, and extremely inappropriate for you to behave like this as well.

• sounds like to me you did cheat

• Your not a whore however it really was wrong !

• Well how come you didn't puke when you were fucking? Well since you said that if you moved you would throw up, and ducking does take a lot of moving dear. Ohh and yes that is cheating, if you were so ok giving it to another guy I can only guess there was never real commitment on your side in your relationship.

• well I did puke once or twice but only when I couldn't back out anymore

• Yes it's cheating. You had sex with another guy. If it were my boyfriend doing the same I would be pissed.