Am I being paranoid or is he hiding something?

So I started to date my boyfriend about 3 months ago and since the beginning he hasn't let me touch his phone. I wasn't too worried about it because I woulnd't want him touching my phone either (I have just have some weird and funny pictures that I'd need to explain and I'd just rather not haha)

... anyways. I noticed today that he deleted his Instagram account. He made a new one and it took me a bit but I found him. He has 0 followers, is following 0 people and has 0 posts... this is a little weird... right?

And also, we were texting last night and mid-conversation he stopped replying. I didn't hear from him since even though he posted some things on facebook.

So am I being paranoid or is he hiding something from me? I don't mean to be all crazy but I just have a bad gut feeling about this.

He also changed his profile picture on Instagram so it's different.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he is hiding something from you.

• Well I don't think it's another girl...

What Girls Said 2

• You are either reading way too much into this, or he is hiding something.
    It's really hard to judge. Just think about why YOU would do the things he's doing. Like try to think about all the possible reasons he's doing that stuff.

Typically, my best advice is to trust your gut. If you think something is wrong, it probably is. Unless you are known for being paranoid :P

• Thanks! I think I'm just being paranoid... hopefully it's nothing

• U r being paranoid, but if u don't like him don't date him

• I do like him! He hasn't said I love you yet either but I feel like he does sometimes. Does this mean anything?

• There is a chance that he just wanted to start over his Instagram account😕