Is it normal that I've never been in a relationship and don't ever want to be?

• It's normal
  • It's not normal
Or never dated and don't want to?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever at least kissed or had sex?

• Yeah, I didn't enjoy it very much.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Statistically no, it's not normal. I can relate though, never been in a relationship either and I currently don't desire one, it's not that bizarre.

• Possibly aromantic/asexual. Look up the asexuality visibility network. They have lots of info. It's normal. People will tell you it isn't but there are plenty of other people that feel the same way.

What Guys Said 6

• Nobody absolutely has to be in a relationship for any particular reason if they do not want to.

If you've never dated and/or don't want to, welcome to the club, there's many of us that are like that here.

• That just means you have false and negative expectations towards the idea of being with someone, which is somewhat odd.

• It depends how you define normal, I mean you're definitely part of a minority of peoplee. Although there's nothing wrong with it so don't let it bother you.

• Some people are just like that.

• I meant to vote "it's normal" but the page reloaded and i hit the wrong one

• I'm in the same boat man

I don't care one way or another

I'm the only family member who's never had a girlfriend or even had sex or even had a conversation with a female... Yes I'm that guy

• You must have at least had a conversation with a female. It's pretty hard not to.

• Yeah

Teachers
      Counselors

A very few girls...3