Of these choices what matters most in the person you would enter a relationship with?

not asking about personalities. just curious what's "valued" most of these choices..

• how good looking the person is.
  • status/popularity/how well connected they are.
  • how wealthy the person is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality is number one, but outside of that, looks are what would get my attention more so than the other two. Wealthy people and people with status/popularity are largely materialistic and narcissistic. Not something I'm attracted to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of these, I'd say the looks. I don't really care too much about them being popular or anything like that. And while I'd like for him to at least have a means to an income, I'm not too much worried about his bank account.

What Guys Said 4

• I voted A, but with a caveat: I only care about my own perception of her attractiveness.

• Of those three only (assuming the personality is somehting I desire) I'd go with the wealthy. That way we can do things, travel, eat out a lot, buy house, nice clothes, etc etc

• Don't care about her fame or money

• Someone's looks is what you initially take note of, then you go from here.

What Girls Said 1

• None of the things listed.