Girls, Why would you ignore that one random guy?

So if you meet a group of random guys for the first time. You initiate conversation with all of the random guys in the group except for one guy.

So why would you ignore that one random guy?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe I don't know him or feel comfortable around him. Maybe I am intimidated by him and I like him

• Thanks :)) Why would you not feel comfortable around him , when he is a random guy like the other guys in the group?

• Could be his vibe doesn't seem friendly. Or I'm insecure and like him but think he wouldn't like me

• cool !!

What Girls Said 3

• I would only do that if he didn't seem interested in joining in on conversation, or seemed bored/distracted with something else (talking to someone else, phone).

• Thanks :)) But if the random guy is looking at you, like the other guys, would you still think that way?

• If he was just looking at me and not initiating any conversation, I may feel a bit apprehensive or awkward to speak to him.

• cool. But you initiated the conversation with all the other guys first. They were looking as well. So why won't you initiate conversation with this particular dude?

• I would not ignore anyone in the group; I would make sure that everyone is included in the conversation.

• Thanks :)) But if you did ignore a random guy in the group, what would be the reason?

• then again C) would be that maybe they are shy and they like you

• cool.

• If u have heard bad things about them. Or maybe she just can't talk to everyone at once.

• Thanks :)) But she hasn't heard anything about him and she avoids him.