I want to tell him how I feel?

So. there's this guy, and i reallly like him. Soooo much. I think he likes me too, but he's pretty friendly with everyone its hard to tell. Its Christmas break, and i dont get to see him for two weeks, and i want to tell him. I was going to last Friday, but i had to leave early and didn't get to tell him. Should i just text him and tell him? Or should i not?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to be completely honest with you, you should definitely tell him how you feel. I recently had to do it myself but it didn't go as planned, he didn't like me back unfortunately. But you don't need to sit wondering if he for sure likes you or not. The guy I liked, I thought he liked me because he acted like he did but he didn't. You don't want to waste your time waiting for him to tell him if he likes you. Just tell him & get it over with☺️ & it really depends on how you want to tell him. If you aren't afraid of getting rejected face to face then wait & tell him in person. But if you are then tell him by text. I told the guy I liked by text because I am also on Christmas Break, but I couldn't wait and tell him in person because I was too scared.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• no just wait until Christmas break is over then tell him yourself :D i know exactly what you mean i have the same problem. but im not going to tell him i like him im just going to drop hints (i think he might know i like him idk) so good luck! how did you get his number 0_0

• U should not because if he liked u, he would tell u