Why is there a lot of guys who except sex so early into the relationship?

I notice lately that so many guys just want to sleep with you in like the first month and I have seen a mytake where a guy would dump a girl if she refuses to F him in the first month. I even met a guy who refuse to date me first but he wanted to F first then date like wtf is going on? anyone has any idea why more and more guys are being like this? what happen getting to know each other before you do the do do?

Most Helpful Guy

• They assume you've had sex right away with other guys and that if you aren't willing to sleep with them right away too then you're not as into them.

What Guys Said 3

• The way you feel about emotional connection, company, and closeness is the way men feel about sex. I know I'll only wait 2 weeks at best if I actively seek a relationship, since realistically I'm sacrificing a whole hell of a lot more being in a relationship than a woman is.

• Interesting response. But what does this mean when a guy wouldn't date you until you have sex was he using you or not?

• Ok can I personally message you about this? I don't want to broadcast this to the world.

• Do what you gotta do.

• Because time waits for no mating opportunity.

• You have plenty of time to "mate" beside since most of guys want to get marry later in life if has nothing to do about making babies if you going to bring that up.

• it* my bad

• Do you think the biological male gives anything but fucks for sex?

• Feminism and the sexual revolution happened. There are still good people out there who *gasp* wait until marriage, even.

• Many women give it out for free, so a lot of men grow to expect it. It's a vicious circle.

• Basically, but those kind of guys are not worth your time.

• Exactly its just so hard since this type of guys are keep reaching out to me.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I totally used to conduct horizontal auditions before first dates, so I suppose I was the problem. All the me's.

I could not possibly have a relationship without that sort of chemistry. Could not deal. Self-awareness. Immediate deal-breaker, in the same way as, say, someone of another religion would be for a super-devout person. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I worked 2 jobs while I was in school. I didn't have the time to waste.

::psst:: some girls really like fuckin'.

• wait do you mean you use have sex before the first date?

• Not trying to be rude I'm really curious (always have been) on how can people just have sex with random strangers.

• I had other insecurity issues, but I didn't have those. Sex was the one way I could comfortably express myself.

Honestly, I don't get how most girls hold out. I always liked it too much. Like, this talk about making someone wait 1 month? 3 months? Me, personally, there's no way I could get MYSELF to wait 1 or 3 months.

• Just don't date those guys. Say, GOODBYE!