Guys, what are you looking for in a woman?

I'm curious about what kind of qualities you guys look for in a woman

11

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl that is willing to change for me.

There is this idea in America that you MUST find someone who is exactly the right fit for you and anyone who isn't is a lost cause. I think this ideology is stupid, if you change your views, perceptions, or ideas, then that person might become right for you. If I meet a great girl, who is willing to become my dream girl then that would be the best case scenario. If she brings her own originality and then combines that with my idea of a dream girl then that is what I am looking for. Of course I am willing to mold myself into her dream man as well so that our relationship can be the best it possibly can be.

What Guys Said 10

• 1. Must be honesty and be able to be trusted.
    2. Non-smoker.
    3. Has a great personality and a great sense of humour.

• Well I can only speak for myself, if that is okay.. but a women that fist of all excepts all of me and this includes what I wear, has a good head on her shoulders, and for sure an honest and nice personalty, likes to talk at times, and will listen when I talk.. the same as I would listen to her always when she does.. she does not have to be a beauty queen ever.. looks are no where near the top of the list

• Intelligence, honesty, CONFIDENCE, a positive outlook on life, willingness to try the new and unexpected, and be physically attractive. That's what you would want in a man right?

• Fun, fit, feminine, flirty, playful, confident

• -caring
    -nurturing
    -spitfire
    -competitive
    -athletic
    -adventurous
    -kid inside

• Someone attractive and generally decent. Just about anyone.

• Attractive, chill personality, more active participant in dating, not afraid to be honest.

• - Funny
    - Kind nature
    - Ambitious
    - Open minded
    - Likes cuddles

• hot figure dam hot

• I gave up, so nothing--which is about the quality of most people today.