Is it bad that this is my life plan with women?

I plan to either have sex with American women or maybe get into a relationship but never have serious plans for it. Then when I'm older with a Stable career I'll go to Europe or Asia and find a wife who is more traditional and has a low likelihood to have a slutty past?

• It's okay
  • It's not okay

Most Helpful Girl

• You do you. As long as it's all consensual it doesn’t really matter what other people think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, girls do this, so I don't see how it's wrong for you to do it xD

• XD XD XD XD

• @BuchitaBuchys it's not technically wrong, that's why I said what I did in my comment.
      Both are wrong morally, but whi decides what's morally wrong, and what's not?

What Girls Said 39

• Asians and europeans can have sex too. why not go straight there if you plan on marrying a girl from there.. this is very hypocritical of you.. to be a slut yourself.. and then wanting a wife who must have a non slutty past.. if anyone knew the real you.. I don't think any girl.. from any part of the world would want to be with you..

• That is just a stigma and it is quite normal to hold so. It's in our history , in our history means in our genes. Slut shaming is only for women in this society as we know of today.

• @EhMaybeLater yeah.. girl is a human.. not some food product..

• So you want to sleep around but still want a virgin or non promiscuous wife?

You are a hypocrite.

Whatever, it's your life and I feel sorry for whichever girl marries you.

• I agree 100%, but it's also hypocritical for girls to sleep around and then marry a non-promiscuous, stable man, and expect him to overlook her past.

• What happens to hypocrites?

• I murder them. Haha jk.

• LMFAO you reap what you sow, bro.

• I don't agree with it, because you're essentially going abroad to find a living sex doll, but I can't prevent you from living your life. Also, how hypocritical is it for you to have tons of sex but expect your wife to be a virgin? Whatever, bro. Live up to a gross stereotype.

• Sex doll? I want a wife. The American women are the sex dolls if anything

• you're going to a country where omen will marry you bc they have no money. you're lying when you say you dont want a gold digger. you just dont want one with options, so she can't have an open opinion or leave you.

• @Azara basically. It's disgusting. He's pretty much a human trafficker.

• I don't think you'll find an American girl interested in you. Sorry bro

• I do, but they're not "Wife" material

• Well you're husband got lucky. Not every guy can marry a Virgin girl though in reality most men would like that. It's OK for men to adapt to the social situation at hand but then leave the situation once his money us right to go find a women to his liking. Men are allowed to have wants and desires too. We are people our wants count.

• @dudeman I never said you couldn't have wants and desires...

• Is it bad that this is my life plan with women?
    A. It's okay

I have no problems with it as I find most guys are hypocrites who hold gals to standards they themselves have no desire of even trying to attain. In my observations males tend to have very little responsibility or accountability for their actions and generally almost always ask for more than they are willing to give.

• Double standards for both genders. That's life.

• It's what smart people do.

• Act like a fool, get played like a fool.

• It's irrational.

1) How do you know Eastern women have a less likely chance of being promiscuous? There is no proof.

2) Hopefully you tell the American women that you're only looking to screw and nothing serious. Otherwise, you're scum who is trying to manipulate a woman for sex.

3) You do what you want, but I would think many traditional women wouldn't want a guy who has plowed a bunch of women.

4) You're being hypocritical. You're going to sleep with a bunch of American women (you're going to be slutty) and then you're going to the East to find a woman who isn't going to have the same past as you have?

Those Eastern women deserve better.

• I said it's not okay, but that's because I don't believe in treating sex like recreation. I think sex is something beautiful and sacred. It's something that I would only want to share with one person and one person only, my husband. I don't want to be with someone who has a past like that, I'm deserving of someone who is the same as me. I think you should just be honest with these ladies and not mislead and use them. Humans beings are humans beings, we all have feelings and are at least deserving of honesty.

• I hope you get an STD en route to your destination.

• So you'll lead an American woman on till you get financially stable. You literally treat them like something you can consume or something. What if you find a great American woman?
    I also wish you a lot of luck with finding traditional women in Europe. A lot of Americans think Europeans are traditional while we're often less traditional (as far as I have the impression of Americans and I don't know about Asia). I wonder if any European woman or Asian woman wants you since some of us don't think highly of American men.
    So I wish you good luck with that and I think it's better to just find a great person instead of with how many men she has slept with or if she's still a virgin.

• I have dated women from Eastern Europe. You're right western European women aren't that great.

• Europeans have some of the most sex positive cultures going. Good luck finding a submissive virgin!

• Pretty hypocritical of you to be slutty yourself and then expect a clean and proper future wife -___-

• Men can't be sluts though.

• It's not ok. Not because you want a feminine wife, I get that. And notbecause you want to fuck around, I get that too.

But it's not ok because the way you worded it: "maybe get into a relationship but never have serious plans for it"... Tells me you won't tell any girl this.

If I'm wrong, you're ok. But if you plan on lying here, it's not ok. You're scum.

• It's your life, but since you are asking I think that is a disgusting plan. I see this very often, men in my culture sleeping around with American girls then wanting a nice virgin to marry. I'm very aware of this and have turned several men who were like this down... because they knew I was "pure". It disgusted me that my virginity and pureness was a big reason why they wanted to be with me.

If that's your attitude... to use women and then find a "good" one... you don't deserve any of them. A woman is not any less if she has had sex.

• Why waste your and a woman's time if you have no intention of staying in the relationship. You sound like a douchebag

• Because I need to finish my degree, and I want to have sex now

• Yes, but hard to find morally good ones that are beautiful.

• I still disagree. There are plenty of women who has a good moral and still look beautiful

• so have casual sex until you want a relationship. there's no reason to get into a relationship with people you don't like.

i dont care who you marry or sleep with. but lying to get what you want means it was not yours to have. and of you ave to lie for sex or marriage pitmans that person does not actually in real world want to have sex with you, or marry you. an its despicable to lie then act like yapper on the moral high ground bc you are so freaking entitled you deserve what you won't give bc you have a dick.

if you are honest then finer. do as you like.

If you lie , i hope hey find out about your plan and warn aside and Europe you're a liar and a bullshit artist.

• Why don't you just go for the one you want to settle down with.

• I can't leave America, yet

• @Asker How about you get a mail order bride. Or go to websites that have these Europe/ Asians you talk about? Lol have you seen 90 day fiancé? Have your "bitches" come to you.

• @SweetNovella U Have To Have Money For that. Plus they are likely whore in their country

• Normal tbh. Guys just wanna fuck all they can before they get too old then expect to find a decent wife kmittt

• And many girls these days don't? LOL

My fiancee and I are BOTH virgins, for the record. I just find it hypocritical when either gender does that.

• That's the goal

• @Anno_Domini that's actually really sad

• I don't care, it's your life so if that's what makes you happy then go for it.

• Troll away

• good lck.
    tell me how it works out with you in the end.

• OOOOH hello virgin hunter ;)

• That is not ok. But whatever. You do you.

• what do I care. Watch netflix and chill.

• This question is still rolling? XD

• Why waste the American girls time

• I can tell you are a virgin

• I am not, but if that makes you feel better okay.

• She won't care

• Why and how do you know?

• it's not a bad life plan but it probably won't happen like that

• It's more common than you think. I know people in Europe and Asia

• It's common enough.

But from every account I've heard from the people I know who have been there, all those old dudes do is drag their "wife" around by the arm with an awful scowl on their face, looking bitter.

• It's hypocritical, but that's your business. Whatever you choose... Just use condoms so your pure wife doesn't end up with an std from you.

However, if you want to "buy" a wife by traveling to a financially impoverished area and getting her by being relatively wealthy compared and her only ticket out... She may come with you and not sexually desire you or even like you.

I actually know a guy who got a Russian bride thinking it'd be awesome, but he hates her as much as he hated his pesky American girlfriends.

• I say stop in India or Bangladesh for a bride. They virgin AF and will kiss your feet.

• You sound stupid as hell. First off, women in Asia aren't any less slutty!!! There is actually a story recently about a woman in Japan who has sex every night with a different man to travel around. She is JAPANESE.
    And have you ever watched Asian porn?
    The only reason it seems different here is because through media we glamorize nudity and sexuality, but that doesn't speak for the entire country. There are plenty of women out here who are virtuous and demonstrate purity or self-respect.

Secondly, you are a gigantic, raging hypocrite.
    Why should you expect virginity from a woman and for her to be okay with your SLUTTY PAST?
    I swear I DETEST men like you.
    There are plenty of slutty people all over the world, not just USA

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 22

• I mean, you're right for wanting to avoid American women for marriage as many of them are horrible wife material today. But using them for promiscuity is hypocritical when you would only marry a traditional woman from Asia or Europe. I've always been of the opinion that you should never ask for anything you aren't also willing to give, which is why I try to conduct myself traditionally as well as a virgin with integrity.

• You sound like you have little respect for women as people.

• Little respect for whores

• But if you plan to have lots of promiscuous sex now, does that make you a man-whore? Why do you disrespect women for doing the exact same thing you plan to do?

And @front2back, thanks bro

• The irony is you plan to be the exact sort of man who you would gripe about being part of the problem...

The reality also is... there actually is a fair amount of girls who do not have slutty pasts, do not want to sleep around, and are frustrated dealing with turds like you. Yes, there actually are virgin college girls, even.

But the problem is, you're not the sort of man who actually deserves a traditional wife who wasn't a slut, are you? Your plan is exactly like the girl who plans to sleep around, and then hopes to find a dupe to marry. Neither you nor her deserve to win.

• Do whatever you want but it's I'll advised to actually state your plan publically. It's unlikely that a girl with a low past will agree to date you if she knows you slept around and purposely chose her because she didn't sleep around. So if that's your plan it's best NOT to tell her your motives. You'll have better odds of success that way.

Girls do something similar, they sleep around with hot partyboys and have sex with them on the first date. Then when they want to settle down they will find a stable reliable guy who makes more money , lie about their past and have him wait months for sex.

So I say do whatever you think will make you happy... but don't advertise it! Some things are better left unsaid.

• Very good advice, I don't plan to tell them obviously.

• That's good for you as man. Not for the ladies who get fucked and chucked xD. Well I agree, foreigners are better partners in marriage and you will not get screwed as much financially if at all. I think the American Women are angry now hahahha.

• I agree, this is why American women aren't desirable

• I could not possibly care less what you do with your penis.

Thank you for sharing.

• Sounds like a great plan

• good for you man thumbs up "sex with American women" you dont have to come to america for that just ask your friends if they know some americans lol

• To each his own.

The problem with America is it has no culture. European & Asian historical culture is a thing that people keep in their hearts, they tend to follow their traditions, they think marriage is more than just a contract, it's a sacred vow, it's destiny.
    And so because of these beliefs they don't give up on marriage as soon as they start having some problems , they get over those problems eventually, and once you do that the bond becomes stronger, the faith in marriage becomes stronger. American people lacking these values tend to give up on marriage over a dead cat.

No wonder divorce rates in America is so high and it's lowest in Asian countries. You can choose to marry a Eurasian girl , but the same problem might arise, you'll try to get out of the marriage too soon and she deserves better.

• Don't you find it hypocritical to have sex with random women and then find a "low partner count" woman despite you being in your triple digits? Technically you've already had sex with triple digit women by then, I don't see what you are planning to achieve...

• Skip America and go straight to Asia. They're better in bed.

• You don't say?

• Yeah, but if you think Asian women don't have slutty pasts, then you need to prepare yourself for an epic disappointment.

• I read your future plan and my brain suffered a catastrophic meltdown... Where is my whiskey to put out the fire...

• Good luck, dude.

• You do you. Have fun enjoy life.
    Wow the poll majority of males say it's ok and majority of butthurt insecure females say it's not.

• Women are always complaining

• I think you'll find americans are the least promiscuous

• LOL you have scorned gag! :D

• I know, they're pissed

• If you're British your plan has no drawbacks son.

• "I want to have a slutty past, but I don't want my wife to have a slutty past because I don't have double standards at all. Also, I never lie. Ever."

Seems alright to me.

• You definitely won't find a non-slutty girl in America that's for fuckin sure

• Not Okay. Looks like you have absolutely no experience with women; American or otherwise.

• I don't see how its any worse than how women sleep around when they are young and then go for the sweet guy when they want to get married. There are plenty of American women not wanting a long term relationship when they are young and have plenty of options. Most of them just lie about it so they don't get called slutty. As long as you aren't lying to women about wanting a long term relationship there is nothing immoral about what you are doing.

At least your reason stems from the fact you can't find the kind of woman you are looking for here. It isn't like you would turn down the right woman if you could find her. This is just the system our society has stuck us with.

Asian women are a good choice. I have known guys that have married them and are some of the happiest married men I have ever met. European women actually sleep around more than American women do. They can make great wives, but they have a more relaxed view of sexuality than Americans do. If a woman's sexual past is something that is important to you, then I would mark them off your list.

I would suggest that you consider Mexican women. They have a much healthier view of men than American woman. It would also be cheaper to look in Mexico than to fly overseas.

• If a women has a relaxed view of sex their is no reason to marry her other than inheriting her father's wealth. She is worth nothing in reality.

• I'd day around 1/3 of American woman maximum would fit your slutty criteria. In Europe and Asia the number would come pretty close to that. When you meet the right woman, whether she is American, European or Asian, commit to it fully.