How much does Confidence matter?

Girls how attracted are you to a confident guy how much of a difrence does it make.

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence can make a pretty good difference. It typically makes a guy more attractive, because typically a guy who is confident knows what he wants. And is not afraid to tell what he thinks, & he thinks that he is good looking. Which is a pretty good quality because sometimes being insecure can be a turn off. But guys who are completely arrogant, are a HUGE turn off! No one wants someone who thinks that they are better than anyone else and can get any girl at any time and hook up with someone at any time either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say with a ugly face like mine... confidence has help me get a couple of digits -_-

• Love your comments on this site bro. Your face is fcking gorgeous bro. No homo. I'd smash. No homo of course.

• @tony72722 @polocrew... we should hit at the gym, would make it totally no homo bruhs.

• Locker room bro. Jockstrap time.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't make a massive difference with me because im turned off by too much or too little. Anywhere in between is fine with me.

• I don't plan on dating a man with no confidence ever again. My ex was extremely clingy, whiny, possessive, and abusive whenever I mentioned a handsome celebrity or when I told him I'd be going out with friends/family. It was the worst two years of my life trying to build his confidence. If anything it gave him power over me to guilt me into taking care of his helpless self. This no confidence stopped being cute after the first month, after which it simply got tiring and draining. = 3=;; Excuse me, I'm bitter when it comes to this topic.

• I feel like confidence is important. For me, I like shy guys. I like the guys who maybe are not like the ones that get all the attention, maybe that type of confidence is not as important to me.

What Guys Said 3

• It matters a great deal. But you have to know where the line is between calm, collected confidence and cockiness.

• Confidence is everything.

• Confidence is the building block of the male species, so yes it is very important.