Guys, Why do some women never get noticed or asked out by guys ever?

Guys if there are reasons we get over looked please don't sugar coat the answers i like straight to the point.

Is it me?
Them?
Fate?
Personality?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok strait to the point.

Girls that often don't get asked out are the girls that don't let men know they want to be talked to or approached. You would not believe how guys get treated all the time when approaching a girl. Guys get labeled creeps not because they are creepy but because they are ugly so the girl labels him a creep so she does not have to admit she is rejecting him based on looks. Guys get told to fu*k off, girls not responding at all when we talk to them, laughing at us and all sorts of other things. Most of the girls that are like this are the most hot girls. This is why girls need to let a man know it is safe for them to make an approach. So in other words the girls that are bitches destroy it for the nice and kind girls.

Watch this video. This behaviour is totally normal from so many girls when us guys try to talk to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30

If you want a guy to talk to you let him know it is ok to. The girls that have lots of guys talk to them are the girls that are not afraid to let men know they want to be talked to.

What Guys Said 4

• Intimidation, low confidence, unattractive appearance, and a bunch of other reasons. But my number reason I don't approach a girl is... well... if she's not wrapped in bacon. Pretty simple in my opinion :D

• They're quiet and they don't stick out. They have the plain Jane look. Think about the guys who go unnoticed, they're quiet and average looking right? Same thing.

• Boys can be dumb💁🏻

• all on you