What do you think of introverted women?

Would you date/like an introvert?

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends (Please explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have found that in general many of the introverted girls I know are very intelligent and fun to be around. Sometimes you gotta coax them outta the house but that's a small price to pay :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an introvert and shy/quiet but I love the people close to me and will do anything to help them out. I also listen more than I talk. I'm a girl but I like a shy guy. I'd rather date someone who doesn't want to always be in big groups where I feel left out and would prefer cuddling and a movie to a nightclub or something

What Guys Said 14

• Sure I would. I'd probably get along with an introvert better, since I'm an introvert myself. I'd say I'm somewhere along the introvert/extrovert spectrum, not 100% of either one all the time. I'm introverted most of the time, but I can display some extroverted tendencies with people that I can really talk to.

• There is nothing wrong with introverted women. However I never want to date in my lifetime. It's hard to explain.

• They are preferrable to extroverted women

• I have, and would again. Introverted girls are usually the ones you can stimulate intellectually, you can share ideals and talk shit. They pay attention to details also, in social stuff/political stuff, movies, characters, etc. I'm obviously generalizing here but it's girls like this that you actually enjoy talking to.

• As an introvert myself, I don't think it would be a very good idea for me. I like having someone to sorta balance me out and make me step outside of my comfort zone every once in a while. I'm not the most social person, so it's nice to have someone to have my back in certain situations.

• Yes I will but it also depends how her personality is..

A women can have an awesome personality even if she is introverted...

When a women is too conservative about things like sex and all it can be a turn off...

But whatever I will happily date an introverted girl... as I am an ambivert myself but more towards introvert..

• Also introverted people as less likely to cheat... so hell there one more thing I like about introverted girls...

• It really depends if she can't even hold a simple conversation I would just get annoyed and not date her but if she's able to talk but not like being around a lot of people it will work

• If I were the type to date, then I would. I don't think guys really care about a woman's social skills and social circle as much as women do. Realistically a woman could have 1 million friends or 0 friends, and all that would matter to me is if she was hot or not.

• ETA: I feel like a woman who needs to recharge from socializing would be a catch, if anything, since that means there would be times where she'd leave me alone and not want attention all the time.

• has nothing to do with extrovert or introvert

i wanna see her family and there relationshiops with each other
    then her IQ (education intellectual capacity and MQ (moral quotient)
    and her loyalty, culture, perception of life and God

then her physical attraction and howwere compatible

these are what will make me choose you

• I'm friends with various types but for dating I like really fun, flirty, playful, outgoing girls.

• I would hate an introvert woman.

I also know that my optimal partner is an introverted woman.

I need one but hate them anyway.

• I think they are introverted lol. So many different types of introverted. Get the ones that just like to keep to themselves. Then you get the ones that are homely and socially awkward. Then you get the observers. So many types..

• Likely no.

• Yes I would. And extroverts. Basically anyone that I liked and that liked me back.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah sure why not?

• There is a difference also between being an introvert and being shy. I'm an introvert with a very public job. I can talk to people about anything and hold a great conversation. However, at the end of the day I enjoy solitude or the company of one good man. I do not need people to entertain me. I can enjoy my own company.

• introverts are awesome. not the same as shy though.

• I don't think anything except I know that I am one.

• of course why not