Would you say that this is pathetic?

I'm an introverted girl and I have never dated anyone. My only kiss was when I was twelve. Would you ever date a girl with no experiance whatsoever?

• Yes, I don't mind
  • No, you're way too pathetic

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I sure would date her and have done in the past.. when two people of opposite genders meet it is not because of the.. How much experience do you have factor.. it is weather both parties in some way connect and all falls into place if they do.. and you then make new experience's together.. weather it is just say shopping.. or even getting intimate.. and no it is not pathetic at all

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not pathetic at all. People have different experiences and just because yours may not be the most common does not mean that you are pathetic.

What Guys Said 11

• not pathetic.

• Not pathetic. Best thing would be that you would need teaching so whoever teaches you, gets you to do things their way.

• I don't mind 🙂

• No worries... better cook me some bacon tho :D

• everyone starts with no experience , thats life,

• Rather pathetic.

• How exactly is it pathetic?

• I wouldn't mind.

• Yeah, let's get out of our shells together!

• Sorry I voted on the wrong one. I thought it said no, your not pathetic.

• I would, because I'm without no experience too :(

What Girls Said 5

• decent guys like girls without experiance. one night stand or hookup guys are the once who would be dissapointed.

• your experience should have nothing to do with the connection

• I've never even kissed a guy. :/ I wouldn't mind dating someone inexperienced.

• cool... you kissed someone when u were 12? I dont think I will ever have my first kiss soon :(

• No, not pathetic at all. Stop being silly.