Girls, If a random guy came up to you and said he thought you were beautiful and wanted to ask you to coffee would you accept?

This is a high school scenario so if a guy said that and went to the same school as you.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am attracted to him yes. It happened once.

What Girls Said 12

• Girls, If a random guy came up to you and said he thought you were beautiful and wanted to ask you to coffee would you accept?
    Yes if he was paying. Then I'd get my coffee and go. In my opinion it is too risky for my safety to remain with some random male considering the seemingly rampant misogyny/rape culture in society. However the cover of publicity makes it relatively safe to me to get a free coffee from some random who is seemingly quite shallow and solely/mainly interested in me for my looks.

• No. I'm not going to agree to coffee unless I've actually established that it's worth a shot to take things further and that can only be achieved by having some initial conversation to get to know him.

• I probably would. I would try to get to know him.

• Depends on the guy.

• Personally I would accept as long as you approach me in a good matter (what I mean by this is that when you walk up to me don't look creepy and don't look too confident ) and you look decent i would go

• This question is definitely a little vague, however if I think the guy appealed to me in terms of presentation (if your trousers hang down to those knees it's a no from me) then yeah. Usually you get the whole catcalling, creepy guys coming on too strong. I think this is actually a pretty decent way of chatting a girl up

• I don't drink coffee

• Definitely

• Yeah if he was good enough looking

• If I feel an immidiate attraction, yes

• If a guy had the courage to put himself out there like that, I would definitely, at the very least, go for coffee with him

• No. As nice as the compliment is, going for a coffee with a complete stranger is a bit risky in my book.

• What if he goes to the same school as you but different class?

• Just because he is familiar does not mean I would go for a coffee with him. Why doesn't the guy strike up some polite conversation first and see how the girl responds? I think its too random to be acceptable for me to say yes, I will go for a coffee with you. Its not like being in a club and a guy offering to buy you a drink.